Lies!! Our jobs are Gone, Resume Please

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bottom of ista yes...see most people bottom or not are at or above goal at least I my sales team at b&l

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did they also teach you how to speak?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh huh, just like Ista taught you how to think.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for taking time out of your successful career to troll this board :rolleyes:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Mr.or Ms. Manager--so what other "inside" information can you shed on deep dark inside bowels of Ista? The lack of announcements is im sure, affecting countless lives here. My family and I had planned on buying a home this spring but with unknowns of the current layoff sitiation we've had to put everything on hold. Thanks Vince along with your selfish unethical right hand men--- all of you SOB's will be just fine and sleep great at night while the majority of your sales force is sick with worry about our immediate futures. So can you shed some more light on the silence? Lets get this message thread going again!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a to the fucking men! Sorry got carried away in the amount of reality of this post. I meant to say..AMEN

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This so called manager is a troll and full of it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes he gave it away by his stupid f-ing never ending "quote" marks. Please stop you drive us all mad with them and your fake attitude! "got it"?!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when do u think the ax will fall? before July or after? none of this 120 days BS

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the bottom people will be out in 60 days
    top performers will be given options and positions

if you suck your gone

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is considered in the bottom?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say bottom 50% over the last two years data. If you're in the 80's or higher for ranking over the last two years. Good Bye.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is someone just making shit up. No one knows yet that would post on CP. "I would say" this person is a troll.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down. I'm just expressing my opinion. If you're a top performer you don't have anything to worry about. That I do know.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell that to Wayne Caulder

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all the information about most of us being retained is bull as we all know. B&L bought the products, not the people. Very few of us will have jobs come the end of the month. The B&L executives better rethink the strategy. Docs do not know who the B&L rep is. Execs, drop your egos and realize that without ISTA reps your prescriber base will drop dramatically and market shares will be lost. B&L's pharmaceutical division has been a complete failure in the industry. Wake up and smell the coffee.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, but what products? Once Bromday goes generic that's done and Patanol is generic before spring of 2013, no plan will cover Prolensa or Bepreve. I thought they were buying us for our people, complete lie. They fire Wayne, Steve, and Tom but lets keep Doral and her ship of idiots. Keep Tim, another bad decision, anyone can get Bromday and Bepreve approved, but the dry eye was an R/D f-up and no chance he gets a nasal product approved. The only guy they kept with a clue is Kirk.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up jr...docs know who we are and like us for that matter. I have a 60% share in my territory and growing. Just I landed three more post OP accounts....it's you we don't need

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would keep a whining sniveliing punk like you? Do me a favor, make sure your desks are cleaned out and the coffee is stocked up when you leave.