Lies We've Been Told

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2018 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. blood and sperm is all they require

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the helpful response.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Launch slower than expected? These clowns should have known better than to go for a narrow label. Idiots.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does Jamie's tablet say?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cars.............keeping waiting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m losing my ass on the car they told me to buy. I’m losing money here. Biggest career mistake of my life.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus the compensation lies!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your director of reimbursement is a quack. She worked for Merrimack- what a joke. I smoked her in the interview and she was intimidated. I am glad I made a move to another company. Are you all that desperate to hire POS like this? I feel like a dodged a bomb. Good luck with this worthless individual. I won't ever visit our site again, dont worry.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this sounds a little personal. Dude-chill the hell out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so many Regional Manager positions open all at once? Had the latest Phase 3 data spooked everyone???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what an idiotic comment...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New sales force for second drug. Everyone apply, literally no experience necessary. Just say you love RNAi and that John and Barry are sweet and you are in.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you stock sooooo low?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why you stock s000000 low?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More lies to come.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

biggest lie. come here and you will be filthy rich from the stock grants

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncapped bonus..............

Assholes, if you keep lowering potential earnings every quarter you in essence cap the bonus. You have no idea how to motivate a team of salespeople. Yes Jamie, salespeople. You lost the right to call us directors with a voice as soon as the retaliation for using our voices started. At least now when Pfizer fucks us up and vials decline the math will finally work in our favor.

Also quit telling me stock options will cover long term. We are years from profitability and years from being in the real game of wt and cardio.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anen

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More to come.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the direction that it has been trending - if they use that for the 401K (like I was told during interview) - then you had better bury some cash in the backyard - because your 401K will not be worth anything.