Life After Labcorp

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

❤️

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until you leave, you have no idea how shitty of a place to work LC is. Do NOT be afraid of their non-compete. Just get the hell out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i left 3 years ago and still look back at what a waste of time my tenure with LCA was. Most ridiculous comp plan ever!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know as there is certainly no life here. The company with it's bad policies and poor leadership sucks the life out of you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The shitty ones always come back! See ya in a few months!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day 1 I knew I had mad a mistake. 13 months later got out. I honestly do not understand how they get anyone to stic around this place. Clearly they either have no ambition or are just stupid. Glad you got out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening in the Phoenix Mid-America DIV? Don't have an Area Director, can't keep reps. Heard they keep big losing accounts. What's up? Is anyone there happy?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steer can’t seem to solve a problem. Tim still wears white shirts and black slacks. Lisa and Krystle are still as incompetent as usual. Amy still gets things done but spends too much time worrying about what other people are doing. Pretty much nothing has changed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim is way past the white shirts. He is into polos now! And is still as incompetent as ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly L and K are doing a great job managing Arizona. Morale has never been higher since CJ left. Long gone are the fear tactics and negative behavior that once existed here in PHX.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wish I could say the same in Va/DC. If you lose an account here the little puppet bitches will fire you. I see it all the time. Remember....what comes around goes around. Too bad I will be outta here and won’t see it first hand. All that ass Kissing (literally). For what?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Labcorp is by far the worst place I have ever worked. Culture is shit and management is to weak to make this place better. Complacency is the name of the game here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, complacency is DEFINED by the Wilmington, DE area rep. Someone who never leaves their house, has a bad reputation in their accounts, and brings nothing to the team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took a pay cut to be promoted from stress. They have too many client they want us to see, too many meetings, it is stupid when you have to drive in to a meeting that may last only 30min. Too many deadlines and not enough time to complete them. Too many focus products, to many web-x training. Territories bigger than one person can visit. Crazy! I have been at this company 19yrs, and have not seen this until my manager has a new manager......SMH

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cigna has been pretty awesome! Old director put together a hell of a “big deal” and then left.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two years ago, I had dinner with one of the leadership managers who was more that happy to spill his guts. "We do not have to worry about promoting within because our sales people (KAEs and SMEs) are too lazy to want to be promoted!" "How many of these people actually get promoted but we parade them in front of their peers for being in their positions for 10, 20, and even 30 years!" He then went on to comment on how they were all a bunch of underachievers!

Mercy2019 likes this.
  18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do not care about employees whether you have been there 1 month or 20 years! Too bad when you put in all those years and get treated like shit! They don't give managers and supervisors needed positions in the PSC's and then threaten your job if we lose a client or managed care contract!!! These supposed leaders have not one once of integrity and have long ago lost their moral compass!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The blind leading the blind! A total waste of 20 years in this place! They see employees responding to a Manager with respect and they cant handle it! No Integrity what so ever.....a nasty old lady thinking she leading a training team! Really Ridiculous!!! If you find a better opportunity, take it and Run!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t let Todd and Ilene scare you. The noncomepte is a joke. Tell them to shove it. The light at the end of the tunnel is very bright!