Life is good here

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with this organization for about 9 months now. I came from another company and this environment was totally foreign to me. The least to say I have been struggling and thought nobody cared or was paying attention. I now am proud to be a part of this organization. My boss rode with me last week and at the end of the day we sat down for a debriefing. I really thought he wasnt concerned about me or my career but I was wrong. He had actually been thinking about me and came up with a plan to help guide me. He has outlined specific tasks and goals for me to obtain and even put times to achieve them by. I really like that he is holding me accountable and will be showing me more individual attention. Now we get to communicate more frequently by email and phone. I was thinking he didn't like me or care but now he is spending more time with me than anyone else on his team. In fact what he came up with to help me even said Performance Improvement Plan as the title or PIP for short as he nicknamed it. We went over the details and I'm excited to say the least. Now I have specific targets to achieve that, as he said, are meant to help me more systematically reach larger goals. He said that he was even holding himself accountable to my success so that is why the HR department was aware of his actions. He said he had failed me but with this tool, that would be a living document, that we would get back on track.

I am so excited and happy to work for an organization like this that would put this type of ongoing training and development into their people.

Life is good again

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's funny. Well written. Let me guess, Kenny did this to you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahaha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kh moron barely knows how to write his name geisha girl

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The op is a loser who is reposting someone else's post, rewriting it for different boards. Or, this dumbshit is the original author and is so impressed with his own writing that he feels the need to post everywhere. Shaking my head at how pathetic you are. Here's a link to the same post I saw last year on the Pfizer board.

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/sho...d.php?t=538339

(Yes, and just like you I am going to copy and paste my own reply onto the Genentec, AZ, Sanofi and Novo boards so everyone will see what joke you are. Why, because I'm an asshole like that! Lol)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post is funny.

You going around board to board seems stalkerish and obsessive.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha, Kenny does suck as a manager. Put it this way, first the PIP for the reps they want out then everyone is let go. This place is shit bowl and Kenny is a piece of corn in my shit.)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kenny is a good manager but you are a POS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You suck ass just like Kenny and all the rest of middle management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

look just quit since you are so unhappy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell no. To easy to double dip.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you don't have a job

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh only the contrary, working for device making 150,000.00 bonus. 75,000.00 salary.
    Kenny still likes little boys!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh wow, you are the first rep who has been told they don't have a job on CP to respond that they work in device and make boatloads more money.

Kenny must have fired you for you to keep making such accusations.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Kenny was fired and brought back. Never worked for him. But I had enough of his southern retardedness to last me a life time. Ask him how many reps left because he is a terrible manager. And yes, I do work for device company " life cell". When I took that job with sucampo, it was just a filler. But hey, it was easy to double dip working there.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked Kenny and he was a good manager, very easy to get along with. The ones who didn't like him were probably not working and he had to manage them out.

As far as you working for Life Cell or any other med device, you are lying so stop it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I bet you worked Kenny. Just like he works on little boys. Listen, he's an idiot, your an idiot making barely industry average pay selling a shit drug. Literally. You deserve to stay there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once you post you cannot edit.

It should have read I worked for Kenny, not worked Kenny.

The only little boy here is YOU.

Also the word would be "you're and idiot" not "your an idiot". Guess who the idiot is now, IDIOT!

I don't work at sucampo anymore, so nothing you said applies.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, you're unemployed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I believe he is. But he loves to come back here and post! He just can't get enough!
    I on the other hand, continue to work here. Both Peter and Stan are my friends!
    - The Lake Guy