Life Vest

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Feb 18, 2019 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Affects

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steer clear!!!!!!!! This job sucks your life from you, makes you feel like a useless horrible ineffective rep, Unrealistic goals, out of touch with the sales force, zoll will work against you every step of the way. You can have a great year then they jack your goal up so high you cannot even make enough to live...... run....run

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!!!! I took a vacation and my RM covered and I still fielded calls and had to hear how my vacation was not very "timely" WTH does that mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am done, fried, tired of the you are great, awesome rep, we jacked your goal 35% and now you suck!!!! Really??? What sucks is the VEST trial and the embarrassment that 2yrs post trial we still do NOT HAVE on treatment analysis. Payers are now refusing to cover the vest and labeling insuff clinical evidence to warrant. What a shame I have seen this device save so many lives, corporate Zoll cannot expect the field rep to overcome the nightmare they created. This is soooo sad, people will die when they should not. Blood on LV hands not the reps

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your English is horrible, try to speak in an intelligent manner and maybe your point will be considered.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you take the chance come in with eyes wide open. Expect 2 yrs, make a positive impact then move on. The fight becomes too damaging to the soul beyond 2 yrs, trust me, been there. This environment is very toxic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run. It’s a bad move

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell hole.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst culture, leadership, and team I have ever worked for. Getting out has not been as easy as I thought it would be.....