LifeGas

Discussion in 'Oxygen Reps' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2007 at 8:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all of us ex-Lifegas employees, we sure would like to know what's going on. It has been great reading the last several years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't work here. Management does not do anything to take care of employees. They are out to screw you over and constantly changing IC program not to pay.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are we going to lose next?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Texas Lifegas branches are run by A DUMB Regional Manager. i have respect for the military but lifegas is scrapping the bottom of the tiolet (officers), Lifegas is hireing these stupid officers as branch managers. they have no clue. they are trully dumb. they can't think for themselves. One manager in Texas is the butt of jokes. and he does not even know it. I heard the reason that these stupid military employees are hired is to keep a Government contract. DON'T WORK HERE, you will be working for people that have no real world experience. Its like putting a robot (looking for constant direction and programing), in charge of experience employees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend:

Jump ship...Airgas, the monster will be the future. Trust me. I've been on the LG side. When I stop and rethink, what the f**k was I thinking. Go my friend...go

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to tell everyone that this has been too funny to read. Keep getting a pay check and do as little as possible. O2 shield and linde has and always be the down fall of the company. Peace!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW. I know the company is a pain in the f-cking ass and it lacks leadership like no tomorrow. C.N. and K.B.! What the hell do they do?????????????? Sales reps. have issues however at least have to get on conf. calls and act like they're doing someting. C.N./K.B.?? Talk about doing jack shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, some may think differently but Greg Reppar is good guy! Not kidding!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GR a good guy, only for himself. He does not care about anybody but himself. He will help you only when it benefits himself. He will throw you on the sword as soon as he has no need for you anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GR is a good guy. Really? He was blooing MW just like the rest. I hear he was the best.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can anyone explain how a driver for linde gets warnings and write ups for any little thing they do, yet management can use a story about his boy parts as a team building tool (no pun intened Mr. Kim)andthe good ol boy club says nothing. Word is the numnut says it at a training dinner in front of a bunch of offended women and yet nothing is done. Come on Barry Herseybar. Oops, forgot he's your buddy. yes BYUNG, talking about you. Wait until Germany hears about it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy answer.......its friggin lifegas. management has a free run, you never will.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't think so, you folks need to get a life

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......... incoming message ..... to last post 2-24-2014 in reference to "folks get a life" .... you should take your own advice .... do not come here .... end of transmission ........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just in......... Management is the best thing ever happened to you. You are nothing without your manager.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Us Supervisors see you little people and children that need our guidance. Its normal for children to be angry at their parents. We still love you guys.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's unfortunate that your German management shares differently then does Apple, Google, Microsoft, Dell, Facebook and so many others that are successful! However, you work for Putins neighbor and if your proud to send U.S. Medicare funds (Lincare, the largest) to Germany, keep destroying the United States monetary posture! And, best of luck to your children! Sleep Well!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.??????????wtf are you talking about

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

people like to bitch or vent about a job or work ..... we do not even know who is who here ... and " management " .... don't you have to show each other your new skinny jeans . update your daily selfie , and plan some 13.1 ...... ya see this is why I do not let you guys take me to lunch ..... now leave your light sabers downstairs with your foot pajamas .... your brownies and milk are ready .. love mom

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Mom, LG is full of Monsters.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear LifeGas: