LifeScan flextime positions...

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2018 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK...who on the LifeScan project that is flextime feel like they are taking advantage of us? Scheduling conference calls on days we don't work - that we have to attend. Targets that are 2,3,4 hours away that is real cost effective! Getting slammed with emails and then expected to answer them on your days off. Syneos is getting a deal on us! Peanuts for salary, peanuts for car reimbursement. Love the idea of selling meters, but my resume is updated and out to recruiters. I am not going to be taken advantage like this. None of this was stated when interviewing. And our PTO days that we were promised to get are a no go. LIES LIES LIES!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! It's ridiculous. How long do you think this contract will last??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They would be lucky if it makes a full year. I've never seen anything so disorganized and chaotic!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree with all of this. How did you find out the PTO days were a no go? Didn't they promise us 6?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They said in one of the training calls

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the Allentown, PA territory is still available? I saw a posting on a job site, but it was posted 30 days ago. Thank you!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't do it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, I read the threads, but I do need a job. Does anyone know if it is still open? And is the base really $49k? That seems high for flex- I believe my last flex position was 36k. Thanks!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone is feeding you a line if you think the base is that high. They are ripping the flex time folks off. Huge territories...low auto allowance. The salary is the lowest per hour I have made since I started in pharma. Everyone already has their resumes out! Don't do it...It will look bad if you find another position and you can't apply to any other inventiv jobs if you are on this one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who else thinks this new regional is a pompous a$$. Good lord where do they find these pharma throw back managers? He needs to read some of the new management books out there. How de-motivating!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This new manager is an ego maniac. Talk about old school pharma throw back! Does he get we are selling devices. Have a feeling he will be unrealistic in expectations and a pain in the neck. Where do they dig up these piece of shit managers. Hey dude timento read some of the new model management books. You are out of touch and out of date on your management style! Seriously! Talks to us like we are his kids. This POA should be lots of fun...not!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Gotta love an entire district getting scolded via an email. Where did Jeff Irwin find this guy? He is calling out employees and has no relationship with anyone. He has lost respect from the entire district.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. How many exclamation marks in an email. We are not kids. He must be missing his. Needs to brush up on his management style. The hammer is out. Coaching is in.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That felt like the longest two days of my life.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Jeff...what rock did you find Chris Hepp under. He is a total jackass! He talks down to everyone! He is an embarrassment. He does not know how to communicate without being an ass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how long does anyone think we have left on this crazy train?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not soon enough. This just keeps getting worse.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos, like all contract companies, is shit. Best to just work at Macy's at this point, and relax in retail.

The days of entrepreneurship in the corporate world have been gone for over 20 years now, and they are not coming back.

But, suckers will always be there for them to hire...just don't be one of those fools that takes these jobs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management has this contract all wrong. We are selling devices/medical equipment. This is not pharma. Management is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. This isn’t pharma. You are taking the wrong approach. Don’t make it something it isn’t