LifeScan Layoffs

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The movie is about to start. Wednesday at 8 am for 30 mins. I'll be it will be less. Thursday, stay home. If you needed your ulcer meds before now it's time for the good stuff. Anyone got a bottle of Scotch? May the force be with you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of us in the cheap seats, can you give an update and blow by blow? What is Wednesday? Did everyone get notice of a mandatory 8:00am call?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! For the sake of those of us in the cheap seats, can you give an update and blow by blow? What is Wednesday? Did everyone get notice of a mandatory 8:00am call?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't say mandatory, just says all are encouraged to attend with a playback if you miss.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What could they possibly have to tell us Wednesday that they couldn't say today?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like last time. Wednesday is the explanation of why changes must be made in the current environment. Then, as soon as you get off of that call, you get the mandatory stay at home message for Thursday. That will be the day that all is told.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's assume u werent here for Nov 2011 and Nov 2012. You and the post before you, how many times does Michel address the sales dept? The last 2 times it was on Wed. You know what happened Thursday? The sales force was slashed and RBDs new to the company called with HR on the line and read the script approved by legal. Marketing and sales training got bloated w/ people. The HR rep got a PCOE award! FOV were hired back in time for Dallas mtg.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong "they" on the phone today. Did you not notice? Duh?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Round one guy just checking in. Our call came on a Tuesday, mandatory office day came the next day. Sorry to see you are all going through this again so soon. We are hiring at our company, if it actually goes down this week (can't believe much on this site, I'll wait to hear if it's true) I will post a few places to look. Good luck all and be well my friends. DC

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any speculation on how many people will be laid off in the field? The 78 sound right from previous posts or more.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, the real skinny... no layoffs. The train is starting to take off and everyone should stay aboard. Our esteemed Pres and VP will be leaving in the next month as they have done what they need to do. The 78 was a fabricated number. Stay strong everyone and listen continue to make those calls. We are the best and will be better as we move forward

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that true. I hope you are right. I have a feeling all of the negative long timers are trying to scare us.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever! That is exactly what I am talking about. When I was hired in we were all told that we'd just be backfilling territories temporarily and that within three years we'd be managing our own teams. Why would they tell us that if it were not true? I think you should all work out of Milpitas and see how positive we are all here! Cranky old timers!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So? Come on! All of us in the cheap seats are waiting for an update. 47 people viewing and no one is going to post what the call was about??!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

got nothing better than to snoop other company's posts? weird or what?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not weird. Just a shareholder trying to short the stock on the news if they cut a significant number of an obsolete and overpaid sales force. Wish me luck.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think the LifeScan business would drive any change to a 66 billion $ business's share price?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The news was not good. Major reduction in sales and marketing. More news to come....
    Good luck to all my fellow employees.