LifeScan Layoffs

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a substantive change. Plus anything now would have already been baked in. The changes to reimbursement were announced quite a while ago. Layoffs only have the effect of raising a stock price.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News, I wish we got some new information today. I think JNJ needs to do this in a more kindly manner. Now we can all just wait and worry till tomorrow. SICK They know now who is not going to be employed next week, why the long drawn out torture.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because I paid extra for that. Love, Val

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next, please. I love surprises & beg to have them to have a BIG one just for me :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you still think negative long timers are trying to scare you??????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but keep in mind that they all have choices and free will. Time to cowboy up and get looking. Honestly, it's just a job and the catagory is over. Ain't nobody got time for that!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very little news coming out of lfs today. Anyone know anyone cut? I haven't heard a thing all day. Numbers? Regions?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, many were cut today. Awful day.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been at LifeScan a very long time 15+ years and even though I did not get laid off, this was the worse day of my J&J career. Best wishes to all of you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was like a SharkNado. Terrible, and the storm will likely return in Fall...again

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, funny how they skipped over that really fast.....have no answer to the current sales force. Crazy!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop living in denial. the business model is broken. anyone who stays will eventually get laid off. get out ASAP

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. When Verio re-launches we will be set, ready to grow. Best strip out there bar none. We are now lean with all the deadwood gone. Better days ahead for all of us kept to continue the journey.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An obvious troll post or someone trying to get a reaction knowing there is a big CP audience on Lifescan. The business is moving away from the less profitable North America to the more profitable parts of the world and don't think our competitors aren't already there. With Roche and Bayer having German roots for their diabetes they were never as focused on US. The time has come for all reps to accept the truth because the days are here. Find yourself a job in J&J or outside the company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the news was pretty rough yesterday. Both Sales and Marketing were hit pretty bad. We are losing some amazing people and unfortunately it seems that a lot of morons kept their jobs. The home office cuts are pretty unbelievable. Rosenberg will be a director?! And Sally was let go? What a joke! I don't want to be around and work for the leadership team making these types of decisions.

Best of luck to all of you. It's sad to see what's happening to my LifeScan family.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must think we're idiots. Verio is NOT going to save this ship from sinking!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely FALSE!!!! Verio was impossible to sell before and will be worse now. As far as dead weight being gone... Only partially true. Some amazing reps were let go.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"ZS is recognized around the world for our expertise in go-to-market and sales force strategies. Our offerings range from broad sales and marketing strategy development to detailed tactical implementation. ZS has a strong presence in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and 85% of ZS revenue comes from these sectors, yet we also apply our issue expertise to other targeted industries". So maybe we should be working for ZS since they are dictating our futures.