LifeScan Layoffs

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, ZS hires geeks that have not actually been in sales or sales mgmt for the most part. They are looking at our industry theoretically just like most sr mgmt teams. They speak the same language. For ZS it is easy, when their one-size-fits-all solution fails, it is because their clients didn't implement their plan right. It all sounds good until a co (not just LFS, any co) rolls their plans out to the sales force who faces the customer every day. Not a Nat'l Account Director or a MARKeting jockey, a sales rep, a TBM an IPT. A field rep. We, the grunts, take your theory and work with it to make it work. In front of you, we repeat the script and use your "assets" but don't think ZS or your marketing jockey makes sales happen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe ZS isn't the answer but it may be time to get out of medical and pharma companies. Look at the threads on these forums. They are all either layoffs or reorgs. I'm getting into a new business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we get to repeat it again in the fall.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahahaha that was good for a laugh. Verio didn't work overseas, why would it work here? Short sighted management as usual. This meter is just awful!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Just came out of an office and there were 3 cases of Verios being left out for the trash. I asked, wasn't LifeScan supposed to pick those up and they said they were tired if seeing them laying around. I salvaged a bunch of USB plugs from the boxes. : ) Funny just seeing your great, awesome new product just being tossed out in the garbage. Guess that's what happens when you treat your people that way.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another f ing troll.

Verio got a shitty rating in consumer reports. With the $4 co pay programs at Walmart and target which have better PRIVATE LABEL meters according to consumer reports why the f would I want to pay more?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll post? Displaced rep here with legitimate gripe. Saw a pile of 30 or so Verios being thrown away because they were never picked up as promised after the recall. Nothing troll about it. Fucktard.