Liletta - Why This Should Not Be In The IC Plan - Forcing Reps To Sell Liletta is Unethical

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2015 at 8:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liletta is a commodity product and should be removed from everyones IC plan
    1. There are no competitive advantage and reps are having to beg for orders (Forced by management)
    2. Liletta is an exact replica of mirena with every possible disadvantage.
    So ask yourself this question:
    Why would a doctor use a replica that is only 3 years when you have an option for the exact price and its a 5 year option?
    Why would a doctor use a replica that has a very old and what doctors would describe a poor quality insertion with Liletta instead of using the gold standard of insertion with Mirena?
    Why would a doctor use a product with only one indication compared to a product with multiple indication?
    Why WOULD A DOCTOR DRIVE A FERRARI over a 2 DOOR HONDA CIVIC if it was the same price?
    or a better comparison,
    Why WOULD A DOCTOR drive a Genuine FERRARI over a REPLICA FERRARI if it cost the same?
    There should be an investigation on how management is trying to push the sales of Liletta. It is unethical for management to FORCE Representative to sell an inferior product with no distinct advantage and with many disadvantage. This is wrong and unethical. Once Mirena lowered their price, there is no longer any use or place for Liletta except in 340B clinics.

BTW: We claim we are committed to our price. However we give a specific date on how long were committed. Thats not commitment, thats saying we will raise our price when that date comes around. Do you idiots know what commitment means. Also, now Mirena knows exactly how long they need to keep their price low. How stupid are these people at Liletta marketing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's worse when managers start discussing hypotheticals in meetings like "potential 7 year indication". Never in my pharma career was hypotheticals even considered in a detail. Crazy!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just hope Pfizer removes this from my bag next year. I've got a bunch of ready stock that I pleaded for my doctors to order. They all intend to return it in January.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why Liletta you ask? How about White Glove Service. Delivered by a giraffe.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

White Glove Service is a joke!!!!
    Mirenas reps carry 5 iud to be given to doctors in emergency situations. They also use the biggest and most TRUSTED distributor in the country that can also deliver Mirena within 24 hours. In most cases the same day if the order was given early enough. I call theirs the Golden or Platinum service.
    White Glove Service makes us all sound like a Maid Service!
    Liletta is an embarrassment and should be removed from our IC. It is so demeaning and you are ASKING US to ask doctors to use an INFERIOUR IUD over a good one!

6. i love the ethics and moral police on here. Get over yourselves douchebags. Go work for the Church

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there's the problem with Liletta. Allergan is asking reps to beg doctors to use an inferior IUD. It is not just inferior but has disadvantages. Poor insertion/3 vs 5 years/Indication/No advantage in price. It's the exact product but with all the unecessary flaws.
    Who can look their doctor in the eye and actually say use liletta over Mirena for a specific reason? There is no reason one should use Liletta unless it's a 340B clinic.
    To give a quota on a product like Liletta is borderline unethical and immoral when we all know there's not one clinical advantage or benefit.
    If you are put on a plan because of Liletta sales Find a lawyer and explain what this company is making you do!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. I don't mind selling crap but a piece of shit without a single advantage is comical to sell. Hey doc please please use my POS IUD!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strategy:
    Sell as many ready stock.
    Then hope during the realignment with the Pfizer merger you no longer have it.
    No longer your problem if returned.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. This whole profession inherently unethical, so why single out one product. Do you feel better convincing docs to write a combo of two generics for 10x the cost or contributing to the already over prescribed antidepressant market? You made a deal with the devil when you took the job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it should certainly be removed from our President Club rankings. A handful of reps get lucky and have one account, usually delivered by corporate, that gets them 150 units a month. They don't even have to open another account because they are so far ahead of everyone else. Then their other products can suck because the weighting given their Liletta more than makes up for it. Then there are others who have opened up several accounts but don't have near the volume potential. They get screwed. Meanwhile, the other rep getting only a 15% weighting has no incentive to sell it because they make more money on Nuvessa.......which doesn't count towards rankings. Solution: don't have Lilettaa count towards rankings

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Dumbass, there's a difference and yes I do feel better convincing doctors to write a combo. Here's why you stupid fuck. A combo you can convince doctors to prescribe one drug over 2 saving the patients a co-pay. Also it's easier to remember for depressed or dementia patients depending on the drug.
    Selling Liletta is similar to saying doctor here is a replica of a Porsche without power steering. And it's the same price. Which one would you want.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet the copay for those 2 products is significantly less than the combo
    Do you have data to back up your claim of patient compliance?
    In assisted living and nursing homes the staff is smart enough to make sure the patients get both meds
    At home they or their caregivers put pills in pill cases so they know which ones to take.
    Liletta? It's a whole pile of vanilla

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure this dumbass has made more off this crooked industry than you will in three lifetimes. I've been in enough due diligence and marketing meetings over the years to know that we don't give two shits about the patients or the reps for that matter. We wind you up with half baked spin and watch you drive the scripts. So keep drinking the kool-aid, you are making me a lot of money!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rofl!! This is my exact strategy. I am hoping during the merger I get realigned. Because I've been telling my doctors including primary care docs to order and return in 3 months!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever gets my territory during the realignment will see so many returns his/her QTD sales report will say -150 units. I've had no insertions and lots of ready stock. All I can hope for now is to get laid off or realigned next quarter.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could explain to me why the Liletta insertion is worse than Mirena's. I found this thread while trying to decide between Mirena, Skyla, and Liletta, and one of my main concerns and reasons I was considering Liletta and Skyla over Mirena is that I am nulliparous and I was under the impression the smaller size of the Liletta and Skyla would make them easier/ less painful to insert and reduce the chances that I would expel or want it removed due to pain or discomfort. I would really appreciate some information from behind the scenes.

My doctor recommended Liletta, but as I was waiting for my appointment I saw an Allergan rep leaving her office, and now I am thinking those two things may have not been unrelated.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google the sizes of the IUD's and that will answer your question. Only difference between Liletta and Mirena is cost and Mirena has a longer indication . And since you probably aren't paying for it anyways who cares. Of course there is now a low dose 5 year option you might want to look at.
    Google is a better search tool than CP

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kyleena will take the whole market. LOW DOSE, SMALL, FIVE YEAR. On all contracts Game over