Lilly direct hire

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Feb 9, 2018 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone heard anything from these Lilly direct hire positions. was contacted by a recruiter a week ago and nothing since then.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Failed the online assessment so won’t be considered. Seems like they are looking for entry level based on the questions they ask on the assessment.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i failed the assessment test too, i am not sure what they are looking for, its a damn shame thats how they screen people

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I attended the Lilly face to face. They are definitely looking for young and inexperienced reps and were CLEAR about that at the interview. Both managers made statements about it.
    No one that inVentiv put forward was hired by Lilly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it’s a shame that they no longer value experience in this industry at some companies. I interviewed for a Lilly position in the last couple of years and got the same impression. They shouldn’t put people forward for interviews if they aren’t going to consider them. It wastes everyones time!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the direct hire position for Diabetes sales positions?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes selling Trulicity. As a company, Lilly is totally profiling on those assessments weeding out the veterans to only interview recent college grads or those reps with maybe 1-2 years of experience. They can pay them less money, etc.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its the new lilly. Young, inexperienced, low salary. Good luck Lilly competing against the more experienced reps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously aren’t a minority.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just trulicity?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone heard anything from a recruiter?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied for one of these jobs two weeks ago I passed the assessment, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone.

anyone else heard anything?