Lilly Oncology

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2017 at 7:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the future of Lilly Oncology?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To paraphrase Yogi Berra, Lilly Oncology's future is all behind it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed...not a good place to be anymore

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Lilly Oncology has been in decline for the last few years.. recent news eliminated the KOL Field Team, 30+ Oncology Market Managers (OMM), plus separations late Dec by unethical manager. (Hot Lanta = Hot Mess Narsarcist)... glad I left 6 months ago and Tesaro is awesome so if you can leave run, Forrest run good luck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very uncertain times. More cuts most likely coming, and they are waiting to see if alimta can ride the coat tails of keytruda in a combo. Management will protect themselves and their "prized reps".

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very uncertain times. More cuts most likely coming, and they are waiting to see if alimta can ride the coat tails of keytruda in a combo. Management will protect themselves and their "prized reps".

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly Oncology has underperformed for several years now. They are a division of weak performers and low expectations. The representatives don't even think of themselves as sales people but more like consultants or customer service reps. The senior management is clueless.
    Two calls a day? What the .....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

overall future looks stable but challenging. The most amazing news I heard was that HR was finally conducting internal review on that Hot atlanta mess manager Lee Thomas... thank god good luck

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are a few other East managers they can take a look at, too...and add a few male reps to the list as well. TIme to clean out the house. They have NO access in this business unit...gotta wonder why so many reps? Esp in states like MN and WI and NH. CLosed offices and systems.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager D DeMarco in NY is dead weight and all smoke & mirrors.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of New England is systems fully shut down. Reps make 1 call a day if lucky and most all calls are with non-HCP's. They have great talks with nurses, medical assistants, admins & receptionist.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly could easily sell just as much in oncology products with less than half of the oncology sales division.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who on the east coast do you have in mind? What about you, shouldn't you be paying attention at your national meeting?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More cuts to come! stop double calling with your best buddy and exposing the two calls a week
    Dave Rics hates reps and calling on offices in pairs is going to sink us faster. He called all us caterers in Dallas. Polish up the resume. IF they cut us before the million dollar plus nurse educators who I might add are a waste of money for an oral product. I will lose my Shit!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Nurse in my area makes 6 figs and maybe done 5 programs in 6 months.
    That I am capable of speaking about side effect management. Celegene is hiring

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is Sue M really "retiring" or did Dave decide it's "game over" for her? What's the betting line regarding her replacement ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ADG

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even a pud like Ricks would entrust his concubine to lead the OBU. International oncology experience more important to his stock value than a 15 sec polishing

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps in mn and wi have no access. What calls are they logging in that are real? Midwest in general.. no access.. why do they keep so many? Make the cuts and save some more money . Lee Thomas should have been gone 5 years ago