Lincare GPS

Discussion in 'Oxygen Reps' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are the sales reps going to have to face reality and plug a GPS into their cars like the service reps do in company vans? These reps are making bank on mileage and we have no clue where they are?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to answer your question. When Lincare gives them a company car. bank on mileage, yes thats what they are doing......fool

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we are looking at cutting costs get the sales reps GPS plug ins. These reps are making more on mileage than the cost of gas and are obviously making money because they drive the nicest car in every center I know of. Also this way they can be tracked where they are by the manager. No more 2 hour lunch or off at 3 in the afternoon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You my friend have a little mind.

No one makes money off of lincares mileage reimbursement. Actually in order to make money at lincare as a sales rep you need to do extra well to make up for what you lose on mileage.

I ask you this...are you qualified to judge the sales rep in your center? Have you ever done his or her job? Do you think you would be effective? Or have you ever had a position where you truly had to challenge yourself?

Let's start here. Challenge yourself to work as a team with the employees in your center towards a common goal instead of working against them.

I really hope this is not someone from my office:/

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you elaborate please? If you work for lincare and put on 3000 miles a month what most reps do, you are making about 750 per month. Take the Irs rate into account and you should be paid an extra 1000. That is 12,000 per year. On a 24k salary with O2 commissions impossible to be paid on because of chart notes. Please break it down for us how with $750 per month you can pay for gas on 3000 miles, maintenance, tires, insurance, registration, and then take in depreciation alone which on the average car you are losing 600 per month in depreciation. Tell me how to make more money to make up for the 1000 a month most reps are losing. Please.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously haven't a clue to what the mileage reimbursement is. Capped at 2000 miles per month and not even close to IRS mileage allowable. Get the facts before you post and do not assume.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you will accept a GPS in your car so the company can track you? How do they know you aren't lying about your miles? Or going home early? If it's such a bad deal why did you accept it in the first place? Put your money where your mouth is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 2000 mile cap? So if you hit that by the third week of the month, do you then just not drive until the next month? Howdo they expect you to do your job if you can't drive?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the office has a spare can take that. If not you just keeping driving and don't get paid for your miles. Most reps I have spoken with do around 3000 miles a month

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen I wouldn't have a problem with a GPS because I do my job. I never indicated in my previous post that I was complaining about the reimbursement. Based on your lack of logic & reasoning you must be a CM....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ensure that you deduct the unreimbursed miles & miles below the IRS allowable on your taxes.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes do ensure of that. Ensure when you calculate your income you deduct $1000 a month.you are now ensured your 40k gross income for 2015 will be $28k. And how much more will you get back on your taxes?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you would be better suited for McDonalds then. If you have the least bit of ambition, moderate sales skills & follow up on your orders you should be pulling down 65-70 easy. After a couple of years should be making close to 100k. Again, if you have any ambition and skill set....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you accusing 97 out of 100 lincare reps of having no ambition?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Combination of lack of sales skills, clinical expertise, ambition, etc etc. Most should not have been hired in the first place. Combine all that with lack of direction & support from CM & ASM's & never stood a chance to succeed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. It can't be the center manager's fault. They hold that position and have earned the three months of vacation each takes annually. And it's not like the service reps are being hounded to keep their overtime down. They have time for another 10 setups a month. And corporate is giving the growing centers extra staff to grow. Oh wait, the csr is focused on getting the O2 notes so all O2 I paid. And the manager is so happy he is the 2nd highest earner in his office.

Makes sense

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With an attitude like that, yes it does make sense....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this how management speaks to the sales force?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it GPS ankle bracelets coming for sales reps to monitor time spent at fax machine faxing patient agreements to release of information requesting O2 notes