Lindsey Pace

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feedback on her as a manager..... seems like a micro manager over the phone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN!!!, treats you like a baby, always tries to fix you.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She hired me. I'm pretty average looking. She always treated me fairly and I learned a lot from her.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same here, she taught me how to succeed on a higher level.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so wrong!! Good thing Abbvie does not tolerate sexist and racist employees. Your days of being a goofy frat boy are over!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie will not tolerate her nonsense, she’s with the big league managers now and she is a minor league manager

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally agree - Lindsey is a great leader!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice person. No business acumen. Pharma rep through and through

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to see LP came on here to leave comments about herself. That or her cronies.

She's the worst manager I've had. Micromanages, belittles people, and racist. She's just as fake as her smile. If you're looking for a micromanager instead of a leader, go for it.

That whole NE region is a power hungry clam bake starting with their obnoxious good for nothing RD, JP.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clearly have the wrong LP cuz we can't be talking about the same person. Having worked with her closely, she proved herself as an extremely capable manager and someone who genuinely cares and wants to get things done. Reverse feedback works too -- if you feel like you need less help, speak up to get more independence. There are constructive ways to go about life, and this is not one of them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree with post. Lindsey is a GREAT leader and mentor.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phenomenal in between the sheets

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lindsay, you are a phony and a liar, it’s always about you and your agenda

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lindsay will not hire anyone over 30,she is so intimidated by someone who will question her or knows more about the industry, that’s a fact, don’t waste your time with her......

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on. she’s clearly self praising herself here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t agree more, worst manager I’ve ever had, she is a racist phony that offers nothing, she is so fake it’s incredible.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's easy on the eyes though

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, she's not easy on the eyes. she's actually an evil person who pretends to be nice. she bullies anybody who disagrees with her. you're not allowed to voice an opinion. HORRIBLE LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the people who's typing nice things about her is clearly written by LP. she's horrible to work for. you've been warned.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LP is a horrible manager.