LinkedIn post about diversity and inclusion

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2020 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. But feeling threatened by police doesn’t actually mean you are being threatened by police. How do we work together to fix that? How do we stop the distrust? Chalking every negative interaction up to racism and screaming to defund the police certainly isn’t a solution.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone actually looked at linkden post lately? OMG

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ANOTHER ONE. Doug has no serious plan like he claims. There is no real commitment to diversity and the board and Lars are turning a blind eye to NNI’s miserable failure to ensure the diversity talking points Doug continues or the ones communicated in our SEC filings and annual report to shareholders as they go unfulfilled. Maryellen is driving this thinking D&I is all about women only. Not one black, Hispanic or Asian on ET ever and it will stay that way. Can’t wait to see what promotions he has in store for his buddy Steve or other white ET colleagues while they carve out funding from us out in the field.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn’t Eddie Williams black? Just sayin - he was on the ET waaaaayyyy too long....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: we had ONE and that was enough so dismiss all of the other points.
    #maketrouble #notgoingaway

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You previously said we didn’t have any. I was just pointing out that your first statement was obviously false. But, NOW you’ll start telling the truth, right?

Your rhetoric is exhausting. If you want to make a point, you’re going to have to do better. Your “I don’t like the outcome, so it must be racism” argument has already been debunked.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regarding the other points, they are just you running your mouth. What you said can’t be proven or disproven. In other words, you didn’t make a point. You just shared your opinion.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Part of the planning process. Pretend to suppot D&I on linkedin and go back to your private page and complain about how much you hate it. Fake leadership

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you post that link where he’s complaining about D&I? I’d love to see that. Surely you’ve seen it or you wouldn’t run your mouth (again). Or is this just more obvious fake information you’re trying to throw out there?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest