Lisa Jacobsen

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline Dental' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2020 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your experience working with this manager? Lisa is managed by Gia Burnett.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People will work hard for people they like. That being said let me list the positive first.
    1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she hates, people, work and is definitely not a happy individual. I hope she finds something that makes her happy because it is not here at GSK

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is completely out of line. Her mood swings are unpredictable. She is unprofessional, condescending and rude. I agree she hates her job and managing people. This role does not suite her personality or job skills HR needs to have a talk with her on managing employees effectively and what she can and can not do. The constant threats are inappropriate. It is not fun for anyone at any level.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She don't care. Its all business and she don't care about your feelings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honey badger

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the question here? I've been in this industry a long time and this is the typical stereotype of a strong willed woman trying to find herself in a leadership role among better leaders, yet they always revert back to their weakness. Can you even begin to imagine what she must be like in her personal life?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's beyond strong women. I'm all for that. She is not unpredictable, irritable and bipolar. I do feel bad for her family.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all navigating a new normal. Now is the time to have a little compassion and understanding.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a time when GSK needs to take responsibility for her actions or the blame is on GSK. Enough is enough!! It sounds like the entire upper management of GSK needs to take courses on leadership and etiquette. The unprofessionalism is rampant and needs to stop. It wasn't like this years ago. The last few years it has been declining and is unacceptable. It's a problem that Ken or someone who cares needs to look at. Ken is too focused on other things. Management has no clue what they are doing and TBM's can't do their jobs. It is too stressful and we are not meeting our clients needs. This behavior is horrendous. I'm tired of being yelled at like I'm a child.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with the manager 180 survey?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has nothing to do with a strong woman in leadership. Honestly she went on a 2 week trip to Europe alone. Her own husband was like nah I’m good. There is your family insight. The woman should not be allowed to manage a team it doesn’t fit her skill set. Hopefully she leaves soon and someone with emotional intelligence will replace her. But that’s a big ask if the person hiring is the brainless RD. Truly a sad state of affairs no pun intended. It must be terrifying to know you aren’t qualified to be an RD during a joint venture spinoff. If I were in her shoes I would start trying to sleep with the management team at Pfizer. It worked with Ken and that is basically her only strength it would seem. But Lisa?.....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ken needs to can half the directors if we want to make past the spin off.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lays off are coming. Start looking.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone update your talent card

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do they have us do that?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To make sure they check all the boxes before they displace you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That woman is so far up everyone’s ass I’m surprised no one has taken a shit on her yet.