Lisa Lisa Lisa

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2019 at 10:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came home tonight, hugged the spouse, poured myself a beverage and flipped open my laptop. I am speechless. Not only had LW hired another one of her cronies but she led the sales force to believe that others had a chance at the new ABD position. Now this "ABD", also named Lisa, told her new team in FL when she was hired 2 months ago that this was only temporary RBM job for her because Wassell was creating a new ABD position for her!!! WTH! We all know KR applied for the ABD job and we all know that was the only reason reps have held off leaving. There was "hope" once again that someone with common sense would have input. But no, LW needed another "yes woman" that would not point out to her that she is clueless. So we have all these new LW cronies that don't understand device sales....they are taking us backwards to pharma 101. CLICK HUBBLE .LOOK INSIDE THE BUBBLE, YOUR SALES WILL DOUBLE AND YOU WILL STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

Sebastian HAS to see that this division has quickly gone down hill under her "lack of" guidance and elementary decisions.

I think she is in bed with Putin.

Sincerely,

Polishing Up My Resume

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren't the only one polishing up your resume. A few managers are in the final stages of interviewing with other companies and 80% of the sales people are VERY actively looking. It will be hard to keep Liletta out of offices without the relationships these long term employees have built over the years. Bye bye Felicia....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the titanic and going down slowly. The managers who are staying and kissing AP’s ass are dillusional. I can’t wait to sit back and watch while one by one get picked off. Good luck losers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Year TWO with a national average below 90%. What is the common denominator?????? Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Surely Stephan and Sebastian can put two and two together. We have been overrun with Pfizer primary care people who do not understand that WE CANNOT BEHAVE like primary care reps if we want to survive.

Hubble is an absolute joke. Veeva, Verix, Tableau, Hubble???? How many different places for data and information do we need? Why are we paying for all of it???? What a waste of corporate resources? WT double hockey sticks. Death by Data and clicking? Data doesn't sell sheet. clicking on stuff doesn't sell sheet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening with nepotism and cronyism in Leadership at WHC is crazy. Ask your Mgr how long you need to be in your current role before you can apply for a promotion and see what she says....... Hint, Hint- the reason ABD hire broke policy

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These video calls that are being run in the middle of the week to go over an advertising campaign are the biggest waste of resources and time to date!!!!! Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, please go back to the primary care land you came from. Take your life size posters, your Hubble and your lack of buy and bill experience with you when you go.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evident on our call this morning how in over her head LW is. No wonder she is bringing her cheerleading team over.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slap in the face that LW thinks everyone is so stupid we think she gave us some big gift. Nothing makes up for the poor forecasting on your part and your inability to admit that you jacked everything up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing the cronyism going on in WHC. Now Lisa F. (who was in her role for 3 weeks before being promoted to ABD) has hired her old rep from Janssen to be the new Gulf Coast RBM. Internal candidates didnt even get live interviews bc the Lisa, Lesa, Lisa show is so busy hiring all of their friends.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only hope that someone on the Board manages to sniff out those who have ruined a once prosperous division. The math isn’t hard. 90 percent quota two years in a row? That should have JS and LW names written all over it

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bad manager (JS, LW) can take a good staff and destroy it, managing out those they are intimidated by, causing the best employees to flee, the remainder will lose all motivation.

Quote from a leadership book. Does this sound like any leaders we know? Can I get a copy of this book into the hands of the Bayer Board members? Can we get a petition signed from everyone in the field?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can recall when we had a Future Leaders Program to prepare reps to be managers; and promoting from within was the norm. Morale, motivation, and performance were all much better than they are now under the idiots that have brought in to leadership positions over the past few years. What ever happened to people development?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get prepared peeps! We have more calls to set ‘expectations’ for the NSM. Thinking this has to be some really bad dream. Such primary care mentality it is disturbing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sorry...I am too busy detailing on the DTC and clicking on Hubble.....what did you say? How about the manager ride-alongs after the POA to make sure we are taking it to the next level? What level??? Ya raised the price...that's the only new level I see. Lord Help Us! Get rid of that woman!

Don't forget to bring your sticker books to the POA....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep hoping one of these calls is to announce a change in leadership.

why do we need a powerpoint video call and wthello is she talking about

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The calls this week are an example of how clueless this management team is. The absurd part is having these silly video meetings to prepare for.......a meeting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep looking at the NSM agenda hoping they change the amount of franchise time. Sittting in groups getting graded for workbooks and role playing is the biggest waste of time and everyone knows it. Playing the Lisa, Lisa, Lisa game gets harder and harder. To think that our LEADERSHIP said they needed to be checking our workbooks to see who comes prepared is an example of how demeaning and condescending the upper management is. There is no coaching to work accounts together. This is all their way or the highway. There should be no tolerance for the threats and innuendo’s they put out there. I’ll bet you the bonus I am paying back that Lisa didn’t write her own script for our video role plays. She also appears to have no ability to listen. The calls are just so scripted it is sad

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% agree

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s 100% Bull