1. GSK aims to make 1B doses of vaccine booster for multiple COVID-19 partners — Protalix and Chiesi get close to potential Fabry disease treatment approval — AstraZeneca locks up COVID-19 vaccine supply with Oxford BioMedica deal — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Lisa Wilk was let go

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2017 at 10:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's gone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought she resigned?!?! I trust what leadership told us... they have never been known to lie. They are honest and trustworthy oh and I forgot competent. I trust whatever they tell me. Wonderful human beings

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lisa W Worst HR director department in the pharma industry

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree LW is a terrible person great move Almirall

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgrace

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lisa was forced to resign who in the world would hire her

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta love CP. nothing like kicking someone when they're already down.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to worry about Big L.! She is fine because she has accepted the Aqua delivery system, and is fully aware of where her universal pathway will lead her! Unlike the losers who decided NOT to accept the Aqua delivery system, and will continue to exist in a vacuum until they are "removed" from Aqua! These people will never know eternal peace and serenity!
    Big L. is where she is supposed to be now. So many of you are nowhere near where you need to be! Pathetic!

With love,
    Little Tony Vegas