Lisa's Fault

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100 percent

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was let go under Lisa’s tenure. But to say this latest is her fault is a little much. This has been coming for a while. Whose fault is it ??? The Sacklers, The board. They CHOSE to believe they would manage thru the opioid crisis by attempting to placate anyone that was upset with some anti abuse posters, some $$$ here and there for drug courts, a bogus pharmacy restocking program, etc.......

And their attempts at diversification ? Spectracef, intermezzo, symproic. Omg !!!! Talk about me too no nothing drugs to sell in today’s market And no one could seem to make the Sacklers understand that their formula that brought them success in the 80’s and 90’s simply won’t work today. The Sacklers and the Boards WERE AND ARE geniuses a long time ago. But not anymore. Their methods have simply failed to change and keep up with the market and as a PHARMA co they got left in the dust. The Sacklers will always be successful to some extent, likely as a generic mfg or supplier of products for other co. If they are smart, they will lose the name Purdue. But I doubt they will. Too much ego. The state of today’s situation at Purdue lies directly at the feet of the Sacklers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Sacklers will continue to make their billions by replicating, through Mundi Pharma, what they did here in the U.S. it's like the big tobacco companies all over again. Check out the version of OxyContin they have in Asia, Latin America and India. They are holding the Abuse Deterrent Formulation for later submission to regulators in those countries.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pure evil if that's true

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lisa keeping a job with Purdue after her failure is amazing. I wish her the best

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marv is ten times smarter than Lisa. I still blame Saeed for both of them.