List of Non-Payment Labs

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2017 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone who has worked for years in CROs, you CAN NOT under any circumstance pay a rep to recruit a doctor for a clinical trial. That is beyond illegal. And he is lying that he had the largest CRO, that actually is Quintiles. Also, when you bid on a trial, you have to present a budget (which has to account for every penny), and trust me, paying a sales rep is definitely not on the budget. And as someone who has participated in trials, outside certain biological agents (lupus meds), at most trials will pay a few hundred dollars per patient, with the trial average patient census being 20. Also, most CROs will not allow a doctor to run more than one trial at a time. On average a doc makes around 50 to 60k a year to do trials. Lastly, research is about advancement of science NOT to make money.

Out of curiosity are you the guy who has been advertising clinical trials on your LinkedIn? If you are, I would remove it as soon as possible, as someone may report you to the feds. This has become the new sales rep scam. It went from compounding to labs and now research. Like everything else, they will get busted and then go to jail like all the other scammers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL Ok let's use some common sense.
    If a company cannot pay reps to recruit physicians then why would any sales rep ever work for a clinical trial company because according to you it would be illegal to pay them. Are you saying that a clinical trial company cannot have reps and just have to rely on doctors telling other reps for the word to spread about them?
    So explain why a rep would ever want to work for these trial companies if they cannot get paid? LOL

So you are going to try and tell me that a physician cannot be in more than one trial at a time? LOL
    Again another insane statement. Totally not true.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm... you are completely full of nonsense. IRBs will never approve rep payment. Quintiles is owned my statisticians. Likewise most independent sites are physician owned. You literally are full of crap, and I will keep calling you out on it. Go back to your sweater vests selling pain creams in your mom’s basement.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NCFDNA
    [​IMG]
    This might be worth looking into. They only report adjudication on about 20-30% of all collected samples, no-pay/slow play sales associates, and skirt federal law by hiring 1099's by having them sign a W2 for 0.00 annual income. I have seen some bad stuff in my day, but this one takes the cake.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NCF Diagnotics and DNA Technologies
    12076 Technology Avenue
    Alachua, Florida 32615

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are talking about yourself living in your mom's basement and nothing else you are saying proves otherwise.
    You are so wrong, and the proof is in the reps already getting paid and their physicians getting trials. Our trial company already has more physician research sites than any other company in the US. Almost all of our sites are physicians or groups of physicians who own their own practice as we do not target hospital owned practices.

I think you are talking about yourself living in your mom's basement.
    I own a laboratory for diagnostic testing, note I did not say I owned an LLC that represents a lab but I own the actual lab and I can prove it. You can go to the the following website and find our lab with the CLIA in my name.

https://wwwn.cdc.gov/clia/Resources/Lab-Search.aspx#SearchResultsTop

Mic drop on your ass once again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gentox and AEON

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more about Gentox and AEON.
    A total waste of your time, run fast and run far.
    Another to stay away from at all cost is GenesisDX.
    Those guys are liars and cheats. The owners even have fake profiles on LinkedIn that they use to catfish people. Not only did they screw us over but a LOT of people.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Ammon and Parkway Clinical. They both pay you for 6 months then steal the business and cut you out by paying off doctors!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add Capstone Diagnostics to that list. I dont give them long. Either CMS or JCHO or CLIA gonna get them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is another scam. It is amazing how many people keep repeating past mistakes. I remember the PROVE trial and the lab out of New Orleans. Same promises, and in the end the reps and the lab had to pay back money. Also, doctors got in massive trouble as well. Some lost the ability to bill federal funds. As a rep who has been through this, you absolutely can not get paid of clinical trials as a rep. Do not get caught into the traps promised by these labs.

The reason this board is so active is that the business is unfortunately dead or dying. If these lab owners are doing so well, why are they scrolling rep message boards? It is because they are equally as desperate as the reps. Just get a very solid w2 job and forget this nonsense. You will thank me later.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pacific Toxicology is a fantastic lab. They have paid me on time for over 2 years now.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You simply either don't read or understand what we are talking about. Our program is not 1 trial but we have over 280 Phase III Clinical Trials sponsored by Billion dollar corporations which is NOT at all what you are talking about by mentioning PROVE. I am certain that lab was running some sort of scam was not at all like our FDA regulated and supervised trials.

Physicians do NOT even have to use our lab and the trials are in no way related to my lab. SMH This is like trying to teach advanced math to someone who can't add 2 + 2.

If any testing is required by the trial then it is the pharma company that pays for that and NOT the patient's insurance. I am certain that the "PROVE" trial was a scam where that lab in New Orleans was claiming they were doing a trial but in fact were not and simply BILLING the patient's insurance for the testing which is illegal as hell.

These are NOT trials that we have come up with but are the trials that the pharma companies need to have done so that their medication can be submitted to the FDA and hopefully be approved. There is ZERO requirement that any physician use our lab for the trials and some trials do not even require any laboratory testing.
    This is all pointless as you clearly cannot read or refuse to and only want to try and throw mud at us. The reason why the physicians working with that Lab in New Orleans got into trouble was they were no doubt BILLING the patients insurance (especially Federal) which is something that is NOT allowed to happen with these trials as the compensation is paid by the pharmaceutical company for the physician GIVING the medication for FREE to the patient, recording how the patient does on the medication and sending that data in so that it can be compiled with all the other physicians data and SUBMITTED to the FDA.
    No doubt in the PROVE Trial is was the LAB PAYING the physician AND the LAB was billing the patient's insurance carrier for the testing that was ordered by the physician.
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE???

There trials are all 100% registered and overseen by the FDA.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were responding to a poster who was responding to my original response to you. I think. So, you never answered my questions, but I'm not sure I care. But I am trying to understand this model.

Do you work for or own the lab this is performing the clinical trials testing?

Sounds like you hire 1099 reps to selling your clinical trial testing services to individual providers - as a revenue stream. (??)

Assuming these 1099 reps are selling multiple products/services, do you know if they're cross-selling another non-clinical-trial lab service to that same physician?

And do you know if these "cross-sold" physicians are billing Medicare for the non-clinical-trial lab service (or product)?

My understanding is that there, are in, fact such scenarios. It's the inability to manage 1099 reps. The inability to ensure their compliance, which make the 1099 model legally tenuous.

And I can have this completely wrong. I'm too lazy to go back and re-read this thread, but if your company can be (technically) compliant, but your reps could be out of compliance by using your service as an inducement for Federal patients.

Theoretically, physicians can amp up their commercial and federal testing in order to be an attracted prospect to make all this money on the clinical trial business.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His model is completely non compliant. Rumor is that he is already being investigated.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest