List of Non-Payment Labs

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2017 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All labs will be non-paying labs due the EKRA. Wake up, the party is over!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL So are you saying that all labs will be going out of business or are you saying that labs will simply not pay any sales reps? You also realize that with this law I don't know of any lab only paying a salary with zero bonus and that includes Labs like Quest, LabCorp, CPL, etc.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can pay a salary, and a bonus as long as the salary & bonus are not based on revenue, profits, # of patients or samples, or type of cpt code. Most labs pay about 50-75k in salary 7 a 20-30% bonus. So your pay will be a max of about 110k. With commission based pay, compensation is 150k & up depending of your book. Yes salaries & bonuses will be paid, but reps will have to do other things besides sell to make money. The pay has to be based on value returned to the company. You can' just pay a rep 200k because he used to get commission in that range. It won't work. The law states that even if you are unaware of the law you cna get criminally prosecuted. This is a criminal statute and not a a civil statue. The party is over and most reps will go an do something else. 110k will be the new norm. The government fucked us again!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should come to Supreme where they can legally pay your Dr.s to sign up for clinical trials. It's all above board and done by thousands of companies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep shoveling it TI

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are so many it is hard to name just one. The one that comes to mind is GenesisDX. I know two of the owners go catfishing on LinkedIn trying to get reps. They might even pay you once or twice and then usually stop. Never ever trust them if you are smart.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still Pushing this scam...LOL

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah! We have tons of experience in the lab world! Our VP of sales used to be a realtor. And TI! Always paid money back to reps he owed! “Clawback”

Mic drop

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are interesting. If anyone wanted to work for the best healthcare company in America then we should have a conversation

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say, like almost ALL OF THEM.

13. Road Warrior

Road Warrior new user

Can anyone tell me a legit lab co to work for?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting to be paid properly from Supreme Labs

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can someone please report precision diagnostics? Compliance needs to watch out for them. From their crazy bills; to their insane reps that hook up with doctors, it’s just outright disgusting.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biotap in Kentucky is probably the worst out there. They pay doctors 2k a month and up based upon a clinics volume and call it “renting space” Had one of my clinics call and tell me they were offered X amount to come aboard. Gotten so bad you can’t compete with them and have become very dominate in the Ky and Indiana market. Not to mention they have their technicians break every OIG rule and guideline just to make physicians happy and to get business.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biotap in Kentucky is probably the worst out there. They pay doctors 2k a month and up based upon a clinics volume and call it “renting space” Had one of my clinics call and tell me they were offered X amount to come aboard. Gotten so bad you can’t compete with them and have become very dominate in the Ky and Indiana market. Not to mention they have their technicians break every OIG rule and guideline just to make physicians happy and to get business.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They sound like a sleazy bunch, but have they done anything illegal? I've heard they have the lowest cut-offs in the industry and are in-network.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, that is hilarious. I kinda agree

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Encore Holdings LLC / Michael Oshavsky does not pay!