List the worst managers ever.

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly does a horrible job promoting people! They believe having two good years of sales results when your products are on formulary make you a great manager it DOES NOT! KM is an example of that!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most places results matter...didn't see that at Lilly but I digress. Anyways I get a call from a recruiter for some startup company struggling in Parkinson's called Adamas...I speak with the recruiter to see what they are paying and...

The manager is none other than Tom Considine who is now on at least his 3rd job after being laid off at Lilly. Funny how someone so highly regarded at Lilly can't succeed anywhere else. I thought he was an idiot at Lilly always worried about what didn't matter like calls per day and holding some of the best reps back from promotions (one in particular now literally runs Japan for an oncology company and another is the marketing director launching an IL-23) while promoting people that had no business being promoted. So he goes to Baxter gets fired- a buddy of mine in marketing there says he was a weird a dude that never fit in and was way over his head as a hospital manager. Goes to Acadia where he brings some people from Lilly- described on that board as one of the worst managers ever- fired. Who knows where else and now completely failing at Adamas.

So I'll nominate TC as one of the worst at Lilly and the proof that he has failed everywhere else as a DM when he was a director is proof that he sucked. And proof that the culture at Lilly of promoting the wrong people is alive and well!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MN reps are just soft; a product of the Charlene/excuse days. Poor us... Kellen is the answer but change will be painful and slow.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kellen, you sound like you are not accountable for your District’s performance!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over it honey, you will be out of the district by year end. You are and have been a negative Nit Witt in the district way tooooo long. Just Leave before we as your district members ensure you head out. terrible attitude and always issues you blame on others. it’s about time you realize we in the district do not like your attitude and have you ever heard the sane Attitude is everything. get your s- - t
    Together honey and quit blaming KM for your many issues. Just leaf.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s return to some sanity here. He is a top 25 district manager. Yet, this much time has been spent on KM. His reps are entitled fossils. Let’s focus on the real dip shit mgrs. Some in MA. Some in NY. Some in Fl. Some in MO. Definitely some in CA. Some dip shit dos too.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why focus on K? His reps are entitled fossils. CB is to blame. He’s fine, average, maybe above. Lets focus on the real dip shit mgrs. Some in Massachusetts, New York, Missouri, Florida and definitely California. Some dip shit directors too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out of the mouth of KM himself! Divert attention to someone else when he is what is wrong with Lilly. There are many bad DMs at Lilly KM is definitely one of them. He only looks at age! Like all of Lilly they want to get rid of everyone over 40 and that is pretty much the whole team except one rep!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No not true he focuses on many things, success, juggling many things at one time, does the potential hire look the part, diversity and athletic ability/competition. hell he hired me and I’m one of many of his successes. Love the guy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHa.... the ONE. But anyway, thanks KM for your response!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s awesome!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yepper. T Wade in PC diabetes. Cray cray micromanager who is out of touch.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KM in MN is the epitome of what is wrong with Lilly management! Can’t think of anyone that likes him on the team!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shitty team of do-nothing fossils. Doesn’t mean KM is problem.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst DM... I'm driving off to make first call of the day...get hit from behind, my car shoots forward, rams car in front, 3 cars pile up on side of highway, Highway Patrol, accident reports, wreckers, luckily no one seriously injured.. shoot boss man a text , telling him I'll update later in day...trip with wrecker to drop car at dealer body shop, more forms, Uber Home, calls to Fleet etc.. rental pickup, back to body shop to clear out car samples...by now feeling sore and its 4:20 PM...call my DM , gave an update...

DM's only question "Were you able to make any calls?" , "uh, no I didn't" was my great come back.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My point exactly! KM/Lilly age discriminates! Out of KMs own mouth!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Age discrimination: a great excuse, played by low performers and otherwise-losers. Winners don’t have to play that card.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O age discrimination is real at Lilly. Often this is an excuse but look at the facts and what has been going on. I am a high performer have been for a long time and I see the writing on the wall. If you are young and have little experience where is your performance coming from? Any body can have a great year but show me your body of work and we can talk then. Problem is young folk think one two years of decent/ good results makes them a winner. Hate to tell you but this isn’t mommy and dadddy saying you are special and great. These are upper level management people saying you are great while they drastically underpay you. When you figure that out, you will leave. The. They will hire some new young folks with shitty degrees.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious and not surprised. They were just looking for a BS rah rah story to tell management. Should of told em you did two calls you would be promoted.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a dope about to be shown the exit. At least your “body of work” “brag book” will come in handy at your 1099 gig peddling siding/windows/pharmacy cards.