List the worst managers ever.

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, if I hated my manager as much as you hate Kellen, I would not stay. There are many other options out there. Don’t be miserable. It’s eating you up inside.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is more than one person posting on this site!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t care how many people are posting about Kellen. You are giving too much power to this guy. Sometimes people enjoy knowing that they are making you miserable. Don’t give anyone else that type of power.....especially if they are possibly enjoying it. I’m just trying to make a point that’s all

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kellen has something up his sleeve. This guys going to be trouble for us.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK here is what is going on. The same person continues to bad mouth KM and the reason she won’t let it go is she was fired. Last year it was found the little juvenile was....1) not working. 2) Had a very Negative attitude. 3) Terrible numbers for a long while 4) Cancer in the district 5) Territory not viable because lackluster numbers. Bottom line she hated All management and will never be no more, thank goodness. She tries to keep the crap going because she feels she was wronged. When it was ALL actually her own fault. She Can’t get over it and is once again for a year plus now (she is just) trying to create SH- - for Lilly’s and KM. Get over it honey everyone saw what you were doing to our incredible district and you need to get over it. Bye!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s our downfall.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trouble for anyone over the age of 40.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

T Wade in theDBU.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for sharing info on the Binbo.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BK in the DBU.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretty sick and tired of your harassing phone calls and conversations with teammates trying to find out who is posting on KM! I’m sure it’s you! I know you’re not happy. I’ve said my peace and I’m done!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, like “Did Not Meet Expectations“ at the end of the year even though I did! The power always belongs to the manager!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard DD in neuro is awful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh no, the most unethical manager hands down and compliance liability is LG in Derm.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt and the biggest know it all in Lilly

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About a couple weeks of holiday happiness. No KM

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dottie DeMarco might not be the worst, though definitely most untrustworthy & self promotion manager around.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about T Wade?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deborah M Oncology Field Reimbursement. She is a bully.