List the worst managers ever.

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait a minute! She is still with the Company other than security or custodial work? ahahahaha.

It is so great to be gone from there.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes sense. He was uninformed from being out of the loop and then would decide his own version .When we got it wrong he would deny what he said. Not just micromanage, would even make stuff up. Loved to see you squirm. Forced respect. Could see it in his eyes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

easy.. Tony Mullins, Lance Hamblin, Wayne Miele and all the women promoted during and through the Dave Ricks era... hate this company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait... you have not seen what bad really is. Lance Lopez will show you what really bad looks like. Get ready So Cal.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former neuroscience dm here...Tom Constidine was the worst I’ve ever worked for.

Williboy likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus we’re screwed. Can’t we get a good manager, just once is all I ask!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TC was not bad, the other Doug Opel and his soldiers were D-bags.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The very worst was my manager for three years in Kansas TS, he was so bad they had to fire him because he couldn’t even write a letter. Before spell check he had 20 misspelled words on a letter to his district. Idiots!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the downsizing to begin again?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is good?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start another thread

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tarbet from LV and Florida. Lie and made up problems with some reps but not others, even if you were doing well. Out of her league DM

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

chris worden

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every manager that has been promoted back to Indy. These saps were saved after f’ing up a district. Then they are shifted around for a few years until people forget and at that point they promote them to director level roles. Go figure!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We call it Lilly Leadership Development

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t that the truth!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta love how they protect their people. Just as long as they leave me alone and let me enjoy my field time!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Central Valley reps have a real piece of work named Lance Lopez. Wait until that jackass starts on you.... OMG. Good luck. Let us know how he screws with you

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worse than Rebecca - maybe Genentech will scoop him up too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say that? He seems like a great guy.