Litigation Aimovig

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2020 at 11:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis won this. Now what? I think we are fucked.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I AM able fully to confirm Prof. Moseley's statement of the habits of the emu in nesting at Blenheim. Some years ago my father was very successful in rearing these birds at his place at Brockham Lodge, near Dorking. The first egg was usually laid shortly after Christmas; the total number of a brood being from fifteen to twenty, laid usually at intervals of about forty-eight hours.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget that nonsense, we field peeps have big money on the line, big league wagering. The bet? Who will be named the new director of consumer? All bets have been tabulated

white female, 41-48 years old, external job hopper, excessive talker

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word has it NVS will take N. America as they already have the vast AIMOVIG responsibilities worldwide...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word has it NVS will take N. America as they already have the vast AIMOVIG responsibilities worldwide...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone who says ‘fire the sales force and hcp Marketing. I will set up FB, insta,snap, tiktok tactics and target people who will never in their lifetime forget what aimovig is. Who needs a doc? I write my own script’

- posted by someone who once googled aimovig by mistake and cannot go online now without seeing the aimovig logo . Thanks Amgen

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis can't do programs, can't help recruit, can't do virtual lunches, but at the end of this year they receive 100K in stock. Go figure.

Amgen is doing all the work with this co promote. Novartis made the HUB a disaster as it was their idea and Amgen reps are still paying for that mistake.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long are these OZ calls going to continue? They never end. The only staff participating and engaging are those with absolutely nothing to do! The rest of us have work to do, put this task to rest already. You have staff weighing in on these calls who have never spoken to a rep or customer in the field but feel relevant during these calls. No disrespect to the external hosts, they try their best. I'm trying to stay above the line by staying out of the bread line. Let us work, the non-working staff can remain online to solve the worlds problems.
    I was assigned a breakout room with some sort of intern, a secretary, and a home office gal. They spoke as if they knew everything. Not one of them talks to customers or reps. At least pair reps with reps, and the others can hypothetically strategize. The pyramid is crumbling.

Beat up & beat down in NUBU

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT do they do? No programs, no virtual, no pharmacy calls and make way more than Amgen reps do. Its so wrong they are being paid to do nothing. If they can't get into an office with a in-person lunch, they don't work. Getting all that stock and Amgen reps don't is also a bust!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

such a waste of time. I can see one 2 hr session. 3 sessions and 3 more sessions with DSM-too much. we need to be in field. red states can do this. I'm trying to make sales and this is getting into my day. they drone on and on

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is literally nothing but Big Pharma now. They even co-promote with other Big-Pharma and can't even get along with them. So much money wasted.