Little Less Talk, Lot More Action!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you all like how Mix things up a bit, yet still work in my repetitive use the word "kid"? Yep, I've got the skills. That's why the call me Captain Cornhole!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The kiddie pool is closed. Time to go bye bye.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that was a very original way to get in that kid comment, Captain Cornhole. You are just brilliant with those comebacks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you kid ! I am very well known here in Philly. Now go watch your cartoons.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Captain Cornhole is a little slow today in replying. He's still hungover from yesterday's college World Series game. Alcoholics!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kid above ,stop impersonating an adult. Mommy has a rattle and cookies for you junior.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? He already responded in post #24 and he has also come back in post 26. He is filling up thus thread like he usually does.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Capitain Cornhole is so obese he can't tie his shoes or cut his own toenails. So Sad !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kid, your kites stuck in the tree CALL MOMMY !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kid, your lemonade stand has a customer beeping. Hop on your tricycle and pour then a cool glass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental illness has early signs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Kid, when you go into 7th grade next year have the School Nurse give you an evaluation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Captain Cornhole has put in a full day at this website with all his silly "kid" comments.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kid, your mother should wash your mouth out with soap.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Captain. Your kid line is getting kind of tired. Maybe you can switch it up a bit and used one of your other catch phrases like "PR boy", "cyber bully ", "plant", "shill", or "boing".....just to name a few.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy to see these posts irritated you enough to keep a list of your irritant words. They must really grate on your psyche ! We have hit your nerve , haven't we ? Ha !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no "we". It is just you. Thanks for confirming what we already knew about you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kid, the short bus is out front. Better Hurry or you'll miss it and flunk summer school and you'll have to repeat 6th grade.