Little Less Talk, Lot More Action!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corrected for accuracy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kid Dont go into the deep end of the pool after your rubber duck. Adults only in the 10' area.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey there Captain. You are slipping up. You already made posts about a rubber duck and a pool. I know it is hard for you to keep things straight when you keep repeating yourself. Maybe you should keep a notebook tracking your posts so that you can avoid this mistake in the future.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AHHHH HAH HAH HAH HAH !! WELL SAID

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is pathetic when you have to respond to our own threads, pretending to be someone else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree with this post. I'm top performer and it drives me crazy listening to these assholes at the bottom act like their top dog. Bitch sit your ass down and let me show you how to move this dope. Fucking clowns. They all deserve a 4 rating for not having a decent market share. Jerk offs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my long career, I have seen real top performers. All were intelligent enough to communicate in the English language without having to rely on back alley ghetto words. They were taught well by their parents. Evidently this so called " top performer " , needs some education....he shows very poor people / sales skills. We would hate to see his business report !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top performer in the circus maybe. Climb in your clown car and move along slacker !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5884956"I am Captain Cornhole and I am a performer in the circus. I am going to climb in my clown car and move along, as I am a slacker ![/QUOTE]