Live from Las Vegas...NASM 2018

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2018 at 12:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well it’s another “Brand New Day” here in Vegas with the usual assortment of dignitaries. The thing hasn’t even stared and I’m ready to go home.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the place doesn’t smell nearly as bad now without pumpkin head

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear it’s well deserved standing ovations for executive leadership and really energized speeches. I’m ready for some game changers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wanna know if the loser if the Guggler (Rock Star Wannabe) got up to do his dog and pony show.
    Wanna know if Tiny Tim gave his game changer speech.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looked like a giant waste of money.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about the waste of money, it was free food for a few days (not great food, but free).

I didn’t see as many friends as I had hoped. I wonder where in the world so many people went?

I feel better about the changes, I just hope they get rid of a few more useless (middle management) eaters (and drinkers)...One regional vp (who shall remain nameless) looked a little wasted every time I saw him (good thing his thick glasses hid his blood shot eyes). Some things never change.

Well...here’s to more robust sales! It’s great that we’re expanding our private label products. I guess after being out of stock on 6” cotton tip applicators for nearly 4 months, we finally figured out how to grow and source those twigs from 3” to 6” - if that’s not the sign of a positive turn around, I don’t know what is.

It was certainly a game-changer of a meeting!

What did you all like best, what was your best take-away?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The take-away is that the stock is still down 58% over 12 months...what a freakin turd. Whatever energy was injected over the last few days will dwindle fast. There’s no solid foundation here. It’s embarrassing. Way to waste the time & money of the vendors that paid for the desperate infomercial.

8. TrunkSlammer

TrunkSlammer Guest

The meeting was nice, the location was great, the content could have been better. Better tools and planning. I picked up some tidbitts from the vendor fare... but overall it the vision and strategy was lost. It was on par with Orlando! I’m e to see everybody again.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a shame. To bad the content wasn't more encouraging.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my fight song....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe how many people were pumped up at the meeting and upon it's conclusion. I heard praises bestowed on people as great leaders but were responsible for the SAP nightmare, and got paid a huge amount of money for it. I can't believe the Pied-Piper response as people rushed the stage. Was it genuine awe or was it a matter of keeping up appearances in front of their GM's and RP's? I am baffled.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just goes to show there’s only idiots left here.