LMAO

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Nov 26, 2018 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this piece of shit company many years ago and come to this site occasionally to laugh... Noting has changed. When people leave, managment says its because they can't sell....HAHAHA. THEY LEAVE BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING COMPANY SUCKS...YOU LIE IN THE INTERVIEW ON THE PAY, AND EXPECT YOUR PEOPLE TO SELL FUCKING SHIT PRODUCTS!!!!!!!! Not to mention you fucking joke of a training class and rooming with other people...Really, you don't have enough money to give me my own room. FUCK YOU! I was told I was going to make $170,000 my first year. I was on pace to make $80,000...... I know what the next post will be from some dick head manager.....you only make $80,000 because you suck.....NO,,, YOU FUCKING LIED!!!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s time for you to move on.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sing it preacher man!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know why you guys hate Applied so badly? It's the easiest job in Med Device. You come in and offer your cheap knock off crap to hospital for half of what everyone else sells it for. Or you pretend that you knock off crap is new and innovative by adding a balloon. I'm sure you can't be working that many hours a day. The one big downside I see is with the cost of you products I can't imagine that you are making any money with margins that slim?