LOL cheap pay the same for CSO as Direct hire

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2015 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeaaaaaaahhhh......there is that whole battling cancer thing. Honestly, this company doesn't want a ME ME ME former pharma rep who thinks they deserve 6-figures for ANYTHING they bring to the table. You pharma reps are a damn joke, filled with an inflated sense of self-importance. You do know you are mocked, right? But your company tries to distract you from the clown costume you wear with high bonuses and free cars.

What the hell are you talking about just about EVERYONE in Sales in this company is from Pharma. Are you one of the few reps from Polymedco or Oxford those companies are the dumpster divers of the Lab world.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neogenomics, integrated oncology, path labs, mayo reps of the world would laugh at that comment.. Go educate yourselves

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I came from pharma and for those saying pharma is better, I beg to differ. Pharma is living in constant fear of layoffs, selling based off of managed care and nothing else. You more than likely have a POD setup & have to deal with signatures, samples & formularies. The reality is that pharma does NOT pay like it used to unless you are oncology or injectables. PCP reps at Takeda, Daiichi Sankyo, Eli Lilly, Forest, BI and GSK pay 50-60k salaries to start. Even in Specialty, Most companies do not start reps above 65-70k. Then you also have territories that are multiple states. And we all know managers can make or break your job. Exact Sciences is probably never going to brag about above average salaries but seriously, good luck finding a small territory with a huge base & bonus to boot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was "resigned" by Maneesh A and Kevin C. Who is next?