LOL

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2012 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The creation of this dog butt company is a textbook example of why our healthcare system is a ridiculous pile of shit. Buy a couple of crappy products, triple the price (because no one cares), show some revenue increase, and sell the whole mess to gullible speculators. Brilliant. A handful of people get rich (good for them for being smart enough to exploit this mess), while society pays the tab. Awesome.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its called capitalism. If you don't like it, perhaps you'd enjoy living in Cuba.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While the cool mountain breezes float above the cool mountain stream, Aqua continues to emit its delivery system. The world is now at peace, and the beautiful minds who represent Aqua, continue to offer solice to all! Bask in our relaxing beauty. Feel rejuvinated!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, tough guy, in capitalism, there is a direct relationship between price and the supply/demand curve. There is no such relationship in pharmaceuticals, so it really isn't capitalism. Riddle me this: if you cut your price in half, would you dramatically increase sales? The answer is no. Now, if the lumber purveyor cut his price in half, would he dramatically increase sales? That answer is yes. So, tell me again about your strict capitalist mentality! LOL.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be at peace, my anger management candidate friend. Let love and aqua- colored clouds lead you to that special place in time. You are one with the universe and the Aqua delivery system. Now, go and be at peace with the pharmaceutical forces of energy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a company insider? If not, have you made it your life's mission to troll industry websites to rage against businesses whose practices you disagree with?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you hiring?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah yes- hiring! Let the cool breeze envelop you as you ponder what to do about any openings here at Aqua. Your mind becomes free, and at peace with your inner being. Come, relax, and await what is in store for you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll work for you for free! Just as long as I get to smoke the great shit most of the posters here are smoking! Wow, everything is calm, aqua smooth and oh, wow man!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aqua is so very calming. Let the power of our organization, and all it has to offer, envelope your entire being. You will be rejuvinated. Come, join us!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now I know the truth - there is some high quality pot included in each and every prescription of Aqua's overpriced, me too products! Clearly, the calm and soothing poster on this site has ingested plenty of it and is a mellow mood. Nice! Wish I could join you dude. Must be some quality herb!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, there has been no illegal substance injested at all. When "Aqua" came into being, it reminded me and others of cool mountain streams. It relaxes every fiber of your being. While other pharma companies tend to be more direct and harsh, (Merck, BI, Purdue, etc.) Aqua is light, soothing, calming! Perhaps our meds should be taken by all. It's peaceful!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is surprising given the big pharma background of the NSM's. Unless of course this entire string is sarcastic....