Lolol these hiring DMs are loser rejects

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got 140 offered + sign on bonus but I got strong psych exp.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My base is only $130k, but they offered me a $140k sign on bonus separately because I am so good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao..well at least you aren’t some loser that didn’t get past the phone screen and has hun out on the Acadia board 24/7 for the past 3 weeks trying to tell people that $135k base isn’t very good lolololol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for some new matierial Mr 120k. All you do is reuse material from other posts dummy. You’re the one who posts all hours of nite including weekends with same old unoriginal material. Dumb dumb.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told $135 based off of years of experience by the recruiter. I had asked for $150. She said that there was some flexibility but it would be up to the hiring manager to determine how much flexibility. She said she thought $140 was possible.
    I’ve had one virtual meeting with the DSM & will have my second interview with her next week.
    We hit it off and this seems like a good company to me. But their base pay appears to be flexible

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s your current base pay in your job now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My base is 105k and 120k will be really great for me.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are these managers really tools? Mine on zoom call seemed a little square but difficult to say for sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They told me $120 today,
    I’ll happily take that! That’s good money! I wish I could get $135 like you guys! That’s crazy good!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. I'm at 98k. Will happily tzke a 22K raise plus company car. Current gig is gas allowance, drive your own car.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t expect anything but uninnovative follow the big pharma script. It’s easy for them to talk the talk now but true colors with show once things are in place.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm at Biohaven and I can tell you that they were not giving out more than $120k/yr to start last year. Some of the reps who were laid off from other companies were getting between $105-110K. I know some BH reps will come on this thread now and lie that they got $130k+. Don't believe them.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok and what’s your point with such a random post? Seriously what does this post personally mean to you and what do you hope to gain from it? Straight up be honest!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love the talent Acadia is recruiting....this twat waffle is excited about a company car!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There appears to be one mental case replying to a lot of posts here and in other Acadia threads. You can tell by the writing style and word choice.

Who hurt you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Minions managing minions

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just read through this thread and it’s pretty dumb trying to assume that a 120 or 135k Acadia base is as good as it gets in pharma.. It very well might be for someone making in low 100s. But Its 100% relative to what you currently make in your current job. If somebody is making 1110k no way any company is going to give them 140 or 150k salary. On the flip side if someone is successful and making 140k they can demand 150-160k. AZ, Novartis, Adamas, Zogenix, Intracellular for example all pay neuro specialty well beyond 135 base. Offers for those neuro companies range from 140-160k if candidates have the salary history along with the relationships. This is proven base pay offers. Best way to get the big base is to hop Jobs a couple of times. Hell go for the the Acadia offer to elevate your salary range and couple years jump and you can get your pay up in that range too.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad but true. Only way to get $10k-$20k jump in base is to jump to another company. Otherwise enjoy the
    2-3% raise once you are onboard.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6451759"]Just read through this thread and it’s pretty dumb trying to assume that a 120 or 135k Acadia base is as good as it gets in pharma.. It very well might be for someone making in low 100s. But Its 100% relative to what you currently make in your current job. If somebody is making 1110k no way any company is going to give them 140 or 150k salary. On the flip side if someone is successful and making 140k they can demand 150-160k. AZ, Novartis, Adamas, Zogenix, Intracellular for example all pay neuro specialty well beyond 135 base. Offers for those neuro companies range from 140-160k if candidates have the salary history along with the relationships. This is proven base pay offers. Best way to get the big base is to hop Jobs a couple of times. Hell go for the the Acadia offer to elevate your salary range and couple years jump and you can get your pay up in that range too.[/QUOTE]

LMAOOOO......my favorite part of the post is “Just read through this thread..” omfg lololol
    Yeah ok...you’re the same bitter poster that didn’t get moved past the phone screen and not getting the high azz base salary offers that the rest of us are getting.
    You know he’s so mad that he literally shakes with anger with every post ITT with more reps getting phat offers