Lolol these hiring DMs are loser rejects

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2020 at 12:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my first time reading this thread, and it’s easy to see that one lone poster ITT didn’t get a sniff from Acadia and the big d!vk cheese money that they are throwing around.

You just don’t find many companies paying the jack that Acadia is offering. I’m all over this $$$

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i read these posts and am embarrassed for you and Acadia. Sadly pathetic caliber of candidates based on these comments.
    I love the product but not sure I can handle listening to you tards on cc and at meetings. May need to recommend they verify your college degrees and age to be sure you aren’t actually 12.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep are you smarter than a 5th grader mentality for sure. This one poster keeps posting the same mindless and insecure material over and over. At least find some new material.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you can tell that poster is woke af because they didn’t move him past the phone screen. Now he’s camped out here on our board “no justice, no peace” because Acadia didn’t want him lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmaoooo lolololololo terrific post

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And my point is confirmed if that post was a good one. Dumb and dumber

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And my point is confirmed if that post was a good one. Dumb and dumber

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omfg lololol
    Yeah ok...you’re the same bitter poster that didn’t get moved past the phone screen and not getting the high azz base salary offers that the rest of us are getting.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no creativity. Why do all of you morons have similar thoughts? A rejected phone screen rep? That's funny, because there are so many companies that are looking for highly qualified and successful order takers. You have the maturity of a twelve-year-old seventh grader, which is why you keep repeating the same pharma rep style insults that are repeated throughout this site. Shit, your job could be done by a seventh grader. You're still a directional-state-school-loser. Keep it up, so that I can continue to perniciously, rip your ass apart from the unemployment line that I stand in, right? Don't be concerned, you can use Google to look up pernicious.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg.

This guy is also on the Novo board shaking with anger on our board. If anyone reading this doesn’t know, novo is about to have a big ass cut. And no we don’t pay was well as Acadia.

Lmaooooo lolololol talk about being woke AF

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut the fuck up, and take the stupidity back to high school

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this will be a great job and the pay is incredible! I haven’t seen another pharma company offer this much! I’ll take it!

The recruiter left me a voice mail yesterday wanting to talk about time lines but I didn’t get to call her back yet. Did anyone here get the latest update on time lines?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew you could not stay away with your 7 grade brain power. You really do need a brain enema.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's timeline. However, you are looking for a time frame.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bam easy catch. You mindless drones are too easy. Yea this is all about douche types, alright. . Lmfao

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

put on your dunce hat, and go back to your corner, stupid

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Jr boy just go get that brain enema to put yourself out of your misery.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh wow
    Well the recruiter left me a message and said when I called her back that we would talk about time lines. So the last time we talked she had said that because Acadia did not get a priority review that it changed their time lines for hiring & training.

Are you ok?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you and your recruiter. Your question is around time frame, a specified period in which something occurs or is planned to take place.

Are you ok, loser?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told there’s a possibility of final interviews in Q4 with verbal offers. Then, start date of middle of Q1. If they don’t do the final interviews and offers in Q4 they will happen in Q1 along with the start date.
    Many things are still up in the air!