London is Not Disneyland

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng, Jun 7, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

1. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng Active Member

So London has their baton twirling Bobbies patrolling the streets when they are met with three jihadists that want to dissect the heads of anyone they encounter. I don't know how many casualties were caused initially by the van, but I'm betting it was less than the 7 dead and 48 injured. So, the jihadists make it past the threat of the first baton wielding Bobbie to continue with their killing spree for eight minutes when the guns arrived to save the day.

Of the 48 injured, 21 were reported in critical condition. Since then the death toll has risen to 8. How comforted are the Londoners with the fact that had the first Bobbie been equipped with a gun, he likely would have been able to prevent the carnage that followed the initial encounter.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is insane not to have all Bobbies armed with pistols. The carnage would have been dramatically less if they had been. At least one Bobbie quite rationally ran away and not toward the Islamic terrorists.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Personally? I'd have my police force armed. However, that said, it's interesting that when our dear leader went to Saudi Arabia, a country that routinely beheads people - especially women (and where he BOWED before da king!) he said, "We are not here to tell you how to live." Yet when this happened in London, that rgetoric frell beside the wayside. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............:cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Do you really not understand diplomacy and the art of the deal?

Can you really not understand the difference between an Islamic state run by a royal family and a western democracy which is our closest ally? Really?

5. #5 Vagitarian, Jun 8, 2017 at 11:02 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2017 at 5:33 PM
    Vagitarian

So you bow before the Barbarians who carried out 9/11 yet insult the leader of our closest ally? Yeah, I understand your logic - warped. :cool:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia did not carry out 9/11, idiot.

You understand nothing and are too stupid to be on a poli board.

7. Vagitarian

Correct, however, neither were any of them from the 7 countries listed in his Travel ban - so wtf?

The fact remains, fifteen of the 19 hijackers were citizens of Saudi Arabia. How many were from the 7 countries listed in the travel ban? They chop of heads of women in Saudi Arabia if they don't wear proper clothing. Trump just sold them over $100 billion in arms. Did he make a condition of the deal (you know, the art of the deal?) that they would stop Sharia law?

You are a faux Christian, understand nothing and are too stupid to be on a poli board.

8. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

Vag, you're smarter than to post this babble. America has a long history of making deals with the devil to defeat a greater cause. ISIS is a far greater threat to the US than the objectionable internal policies of any one country. A war is not usually won in a single encounter, but rather in a series of battles. Hence, there's no likelihood we are going to unite any two arab countries by telling them that we need them to unite against isis, and oh yeah, you need to change the rules that you live by in your own country. And, your nonsense about Trump bowing to da king is nothing but leftwing nonsense. Even leftwing CNN disputed that he bowed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you have is lies and babble. I've already proven my Christian credentials and exposed you as a faux Jew.

Saudi Arabia isn't routinely churning out terrorists or in turmoil and unable to provide suitable screening the way the 7 travel ban states are. Also, while very problematic, Saudi Arabia is still an ally and we have many parallel interests. You are a fool to question the sensibility of the travel ban.

10. Vagitarian

How many perpetrators of 9/11 were Saudi? C'mon - spill. Tell us oh bright light. If they hadn't been here it wouldn't have happened. :cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were all Muslim, idiot boy, and that is the real problem.

The fewer people we have here from problematic, majority Muslim nations here, the better. If you want Saudi Arabia added later then petition the man you voted for. At present he wants a travel ban on people from 7 nations. Don't be a fool. Support his move!

12. Vagitarian

Speaking of research, do this: Tally the number of Americans killed by Saudis in terrorist incidents, then tally the number killed by terrorists from those 7 countries. Then compare them.

See how it works?

BTW, that was called 'ex post facto' research design.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tally the number of incidents, idiot boy.

See how it works?

Sadly your brain doesn't.

14. #14 Vagitarian, Jun 10, 2017 at 2:49 PM
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017 at 3:13 PM
    Vagitarian

How many were killed by the 7 banned countries? Zero.

Terrorist acts in the United States have not been carried out by people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. No fatal attack has been attributed to nationals from those countries, but that there have been a few non-deadly acts by individuals from two of those countries. Thanks for the laugh.:rolleyes:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't remember Trump bowing to the King. In fact, Melania and Ivanka REFUSED Head Scarfs.

16. Vagitarian

17. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

Seriously, you're starting to sound like a birther.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/20/politics/trump-saudi-bow-medal/index.html
    But no sooner had the 6-foot-2-inch President leaned in so that the much shorter Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud could place the medal around his neck than the politically tinged questions started flying: Was it a bow? A curtsey? Some awkward combination thereof?

18. #18 Vagitarian, Jun 10, 2017 at 9:32 PM
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017 at 1:34 AM
    Vagitarian

How so? I just corrected Sparky's disconnection with the facts. All our Heads of State have bowed for the Saudi Kings. It's just custom but interesting that Republicans made a BFD when Obama did it and now Democrats make a BFD when Trump does it.. :cool:

19. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Frankly guys, I don't care if it was a bow or not. I do care about the A$$ kissing $rump & co. has with Putin.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe this will refresh your memory:

https://goo.gl/images/siUMEX

Trump DID in fact bow to the King.

Next . . .