Long Term Care launch offers

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2018 at 5:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is BS. Offers have not even gone out yet. Heard there was an HR issue.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That pretty much sums up Sun Pharma - one big HR issue after another.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR = Hurting Revenue

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone had any serious feedback about LTC role?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes
    PH seems like a great guy. He was however very slow in responding to candidates.

If you are receiving an offer, you would know by now.
    If you havent been told anything, you’re out. (Unless your territory opens back up)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just staying long enough to find another job... who wants to work in a smelly nursing home???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your attitude is awful. I am so happy for this role, and i cant wait to start! my ltc exp is non-existent, but i sold myself as having plenty of exp because ive already sold in diabetes--this cant be that hard.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. That being said, are offers ever coming out???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What products/brands will SUN Pharma put in the basket to be a player in LTC? If this is another attempt to put life back into Riomet, the LTC group is in for a rude awakening? For the idiot rep who said that they did not want to be near smelly nursing homes, trust that people involved in LTC generally have no direct contact with the facility or patients. They set a formulary, receive prescriptions/orders, fill, deliver, and bill. Majority is controlled by big groups that are looking at price and bundle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea what you're talking about.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False. People who make things happen in the LTC space make things happen at the smelly ground level with DONS and ADONS. Then they move things up the ladder. Now if you plan on coming to work for SUN be ready for the home office to smell worse than any urine filled nursing home. Just imagine 50-60 people all on one floor that have NEVER used deodorant and maybe shower once a month. We are talking about major ball, underarm, and pussy sweat building up bacteria in prime growth environments. This company is filled with people that do not understand basic hygiene. Enjoy your home office visits.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False. People who make things happen in the LTC space make things happen at the smelly ground level with DONS and ADONS. Then they move things up the ladder. Now if you plan on coming to work for SUN be ready for the home office to smell worse than any urine filled nursing home. Just imagine 50-60 people all on one floor that have NEVER used deodorant and maybe shower once a month. We are talking about major ball, underarm, and pussy sweat building up bacteria in prime growth environments. This company is filled with people that do not understand basic hygiene. Enjoy your home office visits.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you represent the majority selected for this opportunity, this division will fail.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest