Long Term Incentive Award

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What criteria is used to determined who may get a Long Term Incentive Award?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha if you don’t know clearly never won!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you talking about hall of fame? Or some award for office types?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you win an award that qualifies for the hall of fame you get an LTA, at least I did that time. I had received another one year when I was in the top 15% but won no awards. I also received none when I was in the top 15% recently and won an award, albeit didn't qualify for Hall of Fame. I have no clue as to the real criterion. Could just be your DBM's doing. Good question.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no cereal criteria. win enough awards and last long enough in this god forsaken hole. Like everything at Big Blue, kiss ass, so what you’re told, keep your mouth shut regardless of the ridiculous shit you’re told to believe, and you will be a Hall of Famer if you last long enough. I made it and believe me, it’s no big deal. If you can last long enough anywhere you’ll get some rewards. Most of us came from buyouts, not Pfizer. Most of the Pfizer people are pompous assholes....the legends in their own minds.
    One more year of this mind- numbing crap, and I’m out of here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto that!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% accurate, but it only applies to the highly intelligent reps. The idiot reps don't recognize nor care to internalize the parade of lies and the bullshit fed to us. So, if you're ignorant this job ain't so bad. They like to call themselves the "positive" people. That's the idiots' code word for their ignorant, butt kissing success. Failure here is rewarded specifically when it come to promotions. The ignorant positive idiots question nothing, act like they are trying hard, catch the eyes of leadership (who are exactly like them) and easily move up the ranks.

Sadly, it's upside down world in Pfizer sales and the idiots typically prevail and create a vicious cycle of more idiots running the show. Unless you're here, you'd never believe me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News Flash - the only ones of us that count are those with the dominant Roerig gene. We have moved on to KAMs, SAMs, and CAMs, where we have not only maintained our salaries but are subject to enhanced merit raises above what the rank and file get. Best part is that we no longer have any direct reports so no risk with expense reports, sample inventories, training lapses, or compliance violations. We also don't ever actually do anything. Enjoy your lives little people. Face it, you weren't Roerig so you wouldn't know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goober doesn't have the R gene. In fact, the R gene is so diluted that the only presence is in account manager types. That being said, anyone who left the DM role for an AM position was brilliant. Much less bs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not completely sure how it works. I received some with my salary increase (only a few years with the company, but just won an achievement award). My DBM said she submitted my proposed % salary increase to my RM & it was sent back with approval and stock awards. She seemed as surprised as I was.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it due to the Achievement Award this past year? Or did you get the lti without winning it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm assuming it was due to the achievement award.

I have not received any LTI in the past, and also did not win achievement/premier.. but again, I'm not completely positive.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a RD dinner for achievement award
    LTI for Premier win

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shots