Longest interview process ever

Discussion in 'Exeltis' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2020 at 2:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretty sure the company and management are insane. 5 interviews in, each person grilling me like I’m going to work for the CIA, not sell birth control, one more arrogant than the next.

The Contract recruiter told me to study up on their soon to be launched product, said it was a test upper management questioned candidates on. As it’s yet to be launched I found hardly any info. I brought it up during each interview to show I had done background research and was chastised by each interviewer as if I was asking them to give away trade secrets.
    One yelled at me that I hadn’t signed a confidentiality agreement. I don’t know whose crazier, the initial contract liason or the management at Exeltis. I don’t want to continue the process with them. I’ve never felt so demeaned. If this is the way they treat candidates I don’t think I can work for them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst part is Exeltis is a total JV outfit. Shitty products matched only by completely idiotic management.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long after last interview with general manager/CEO does it take for them to make a decision or extend offers?

I had my seventh interview with Salustiano Pérez last Thursday and it is now Monday and I have not heard anything back, they were moving very quickly at a pace of 1 or 2 virtual interviews per day al last week and a half and now nothing since final interview.

I know they are hiring multiple people, looking for honest answers here as I am in consideration for other jobs at other companies as well (although this would be my first choice) I need to have a sense if I made it or not to make decisions on other opportunities.

Is it normal for them to take this long to decide to make an offer or does it mean that I didn’t get the job and will they let me know either way?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lion

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have to present your brag book on the zoom interview?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will not have to present the brag book.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t come here!!! Shitty pay and micromanaging is the norm here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For real! Let us do our jobs! Enough about calls with samples!