Lonhola Finished Strong...forecasting 40m for 2019

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, May 13, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It did an impressive 13m without any competition for its first year. Through the first 6 months this year forecasters are calling for 11 million. But we need 38 million for an AE year. I’m sure we can make up 27 million in the last 6 months of year!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put down the crack pipe.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously did the person who forecasted this number use one of those magic 8 balls to tell them? I can see it now, Magic 8 ball is Lonhola ever going to see 38 million??? NO!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Latuda is now a $1.7 billion dollar drug, and they are firing the sales force left and right. So, yes, I can believe the unrealistic forecasting in your division.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just kept putting people on pips and firing people in Latuda sales force. What a great company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really can't think of a worse place to be than working for Sunovion selling Lonhola. Latuda won't be around forever. What else ya got? It really is a dead end place to be. The vision is week, This company is NOT going places. Bail ASAP

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never fear, Captain Donut Cartwheel is here to save the day! He is going to use the same winning strategy he created for aptiom and the handhelds that came in less than 50% to forecast. Oh that’s right, it was his lonhala strategy that did even worse. Still no fear, he will tell us stories about how great he is being a pharmd and a lawyer plus, how it’s everyone else’s fault for failing and not him. Failure is an option under his leadership.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership has no clue. Lonhala will never succeed unles Medicare//Medicaid copays are affordable for patients. I bet they start paying commissions on free trial offers again so they can keep people from leaving. That is like painting a leopards spots to hide the truth. The spots will resurface in time. Sales revenues are lacking and giving product away for free does not solve the problem.