LONNEL, WHATS HAPPENIN BRO? THIS CARDIO EXPANSION IS S SHIT SHOW. STEP UP!!!

Discussion in 'Lexicon Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2023 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do something these people are lost and losing top talent daily. What the hell is going on here? I’m out, do something fast!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did chuckle at this have to admit, and also am one of those left out there in no man’s land. I do hope he is able to figure out the most basic issues that will literally destroy this before it even starts. I am NOT from Texas, I’m in Georgia but I’m disgusted and done.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve had my offer in writing and had background and drug screen done already. Maybe it’s just those that didn’t get selected weren’t notified which is shitty for sure. I’ve had constant contact from hr/dm.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

glad to hear your experience has been good. When did you start in the process? Months ago?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same, have heard absolutely nothing and decided last week I will not work here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Louis Winthorpe III:
    Nenge? Nenge Mboko? It is me, Lionel Joseph!

Billy Ray Valentine:
    Lionel! From the African Education Conference!

Louis Winthorpe III:
    Yah, mon, I was Director of Cultural Activities at the Haile Selassie Pavilion.

Billy Ray Valentine:
    I remember the pavilion - we had big fun there!

Billy Ray Valentine:
    Oh, memories!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MERRY NEW YEARS

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What week did you interview? Week 1, 2 or 3? The week of 2/6 the interviews began. I assume if you were in the first or second week you've heard.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up people. If u haven’t heard u didn’t get it. There r some jobs that will repost because the first and second candidate each declined the offer after realizing the opportunity was not as good as what they had or found elsewhere.
    There are stil a small handful of spots like under 5 that the offers are goi g out as the process started late for them. Sorry.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you wake up. I run my ass to Texas and interview and never hear a thing back and its been over 2 weeks. This is how you treat people, kiss my ass Heather. I wouldn't work for this ass backwards place if you offered me a million dollars. Colossal fail on every level. I hope those 5 remaining you are referring to also tell you to kiss their ass. Worst experience I've ever had 15 years in the Industry.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop whining, bitch

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm one of those left behind but I interviewed in the last week in Houston. I'm hoping it's just because they are overwhelmed. It's either. A. They are waiting on top choice to accept written to tell the loser they are out or B. Havent even got through all 150 territories to break the news.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi what week did you interview in Texas? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither A or B. It’s C, you are out. ALL candidates that have interviewed for Texas positions have been notified if they are getting an offer. If you haven’t heard anything and you are a Texas candidate you are NOT getting a position.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I figured as much. So what's the hold up on telling those that didn't get it??
    Curious how you know every territory 1st choice has been notified and given the offer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this is exactly the culture and mindset that will effect every Physician and ultimately every patient unfortunate enough to have to deal with this lousy company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think that was coming from an internal person at Lexicon or just someone that got hired or didn't get hired just being a brutally honest Ahole?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you honestly know this info?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider here. You were not selected all those getting offers in Texas have received an offer.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hard to hear but thank you I appreciate the information. When do you think they are going to reach out to us? And will it be human resources or the hiring manager to give us the news?