Look elsewhere

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Period.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i second that motion

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think there are more products coming! Hang in there Maternal Health. Field people leaving cuz some managers stink.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maternal Health is the place to be. Not Hem/Onc. We are all in trouble over here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the problem with Hem/Onc?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maternal Health is not the issue. It’s the oncology division. Way too much turnover due to low pay

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One product with no control to sell. It’s a contracted product.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maternal health? Are you kidding? Everyone in every division of AMAG has been blasting the company for months! AMAG looks to be the worst pharma company to work for of the year!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about label expansion in Feb? Will we gain more business quickly?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think so.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The upper management in the women's health division is so horrible that it's actually astounding. It's clear that the head of HR and the VP of Sales have far too much power and have created a culture of fear. Couple that with their own incompetence and inability to get anything done correctly and you have a recipe for disaster. They keep changing the compliance rules and then firing people for infractions. And I don't know who chose the vendor who runs the dinner programs or the call entry platform but those are the people who should be fired. Immediately. I have never seen anything like it in all my years in this business. Don't let a fat base lure you here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And only one product,which is a contract decision, not clinical