LOOK for BIG reductions in sales staff...

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Woody, Sep 6, 2020 at 3:07 PM.

1. Woody

Woody new user

After cutting the Retiree...Medical Plan.....they are getting ready to cut BIG time late next year.
    This is only the start of the FUN, you will be having.....NOT!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except Diabetes, Oncology. That pipeline has several , well many-good years ahead. At least 4-5. Then we'll see.
    Completely unconvinced that any layoffs. Impending doom: I think not

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

late next year is a long time from now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline doesn't matter if you can't access docs. Territories can easily be doubled in size reducing head count by 50%. I'm convinced sales wouldn't be affected at all while cutting huge expenses.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit with the "sky is falling" posts! Positivity breeds SUCCESS.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course "positivity breeds SUCCESS" and if I'm the Frenchman I can bring more positive results to the bottom line by getting rid of half our sales force and not lose a dime in sales due to the fact that 50% or less of the doctors we call on DO NOT SEE REPS. Double size of territories leads to a 50% reduction in sales people. That sure is POSITIVE for the bottom line. Snowflake you're not the only one in this company wanting success.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut where, in oncology we only have one rep per territory you fucking idiot, you have NO clue because you don’t even work for AZ, so go troll somewhere else you dickless fool. This company has almost doubled its stock value, and its been predicted that this stock can go as high as 80-90 dollars. It has one of the most robust pipeline, double digit profits, a vaccine that will be hitting the market this year (and yes I know it will being in no money, but the PR is what will bring an even higher profile). Remember three years ago when they reduced CV by over 750 jobs? This company is lean and mean, so go jack off somewhere and troll another company, because you been busted.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline or indications may be robust for diabetes both Primary Care and ESS, but seriously how many people in 1 territory do they need carrying the same or similar bag?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Putz read the post again. The poster knows one rep per territory. What he or she is saying the rep in the territory can only see less than half of their customers hence the need for less reps. You need to control your anger why are you so upset when someone posts their opinion???

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat shit and die motherfucker, who are you to tell me what to say or not? I can express my opinion, I am sick and tired of idiots like you trying to cause shit, by spreading misinformation and hear say. No one knows what is going to happen, but why must people like you always bring negativity.......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You end your Polly Positive post with this?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! You are one angry SOB. What's got you down? Not getting laid? You think the poster is telling you want to say yet you do the same to him or her. Of course no one in sales knows what is going to happen. However the poster was speaking their opinion. Negative? Perhaps but you must admit access sucks throughout most of the country. A pharma company doesn't need as many reps if most doctors deny access. My friend you need to lighten up and relax perhaps smoke a J. The poster was only stating their opinion. However your first sentence is way out of line.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person always uses the word "Snowflake" in his posts. Do you know someone that uses that word in conversation? I am just going to start calling you "Snowball". Hello Snowball.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay...I’m positively certain that AZ will be successful in culling it’s herd before Q1 2021....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer let 400 reps go today!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would jump at the opportunity for a package.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like so many benefits we lost, packages are a thing of the past.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Packages, really? I thought it was spelled out from HR perspective, so many weeks per years of service. Hope I’m right

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have typically done some type of pkg so that you sign a no sue waiver...doubt they will ever do away with that!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right. I was wrong. I used the term packages. I meant the nice packages given in prior years where a rep could get better than a years salary based on tenure. There will be some package but nothing like the one in prior years. My mistake for being unclear.