LOOK OUT MILLENNIUM: Here come the Feds

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, May 26, 2015 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hearing that a big fine is coming -- $125 million or more -- against Millennium. sanctions too.

Guess you cant rip off people for ever.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell cares?! You toxicology "specialty" labs are like a bunch of bitchy women on the rag. Always fighting back and forth over some small sliver of a market share. You are a dying breed. LabCorp and Quest own the market. Give it a rest already. Nobody gives a shit about Millenium or Ameritox. People don't even know you exist.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh look, it is the bitchy on the rag hope this helps douche bag posting here now. Go back to the quest board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Questicles are hanging a little too low there bud. Own the market?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess most rational people would say Quest and Labcorp "own the market" probably based on the simple fact that they hold contracts with all the major managed care payers like Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, United, etc. For God's sake, Ameritox can't even get a contract with The BCBS plan where their lab is located! LMAO! And you seriously think Ameritox is a superior company? The payers certainly don't think so. If Cigna thought Ameritox had something "special" to offer you'd be contracted - plain and simple.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ain't that the truth! Company sucks. Nobody even knows who Ameritox is.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got that right........miserable little company with tiny unattractive people that have napoleon complex. Tries to get involved with big boy market and ........... nothing. Still a little boy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO! So very true! What a little shit of a company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I was not supporting Ameritox but pointing out that Quest and LabCorp "own the market" status in toxicology or drug monitoring is incorrect. They are both non-responsive to clients, arrogant, and despite contracts, expensive. Reps are uneducated and the companies intentionally over bill like others and perpetuate the problem in the industry. If they weren't billion dollar companies, the government review into their pricing practices would have more impact. Buying off politicians and payers does not make you right or "own the market".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear what you're saying. Perhaps in terms of credibility and service Quest and LabCorp don't "own" the market. In terms of market share, they certainly do as a direct correlation to all of the managed care contracts they have. The major exclusive payor contracts that Quest and LabCorp have drive volume and revenue which positions them both as "owning" the market. I agree, they suck and their services are inferior but to say they don't dominate the market is ludicrous.

12. #12 Anonymous, Jun 13, 2015 at 9:03 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016 at 8:54 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. They dominate the lab world but their drug monitoring sales, marketing and service is so bad that you can't give them dominance. They could have taken this business but their old school, "we have contracts" approach has still allowed all of the other labs, large and small, to gain share. Why? Pathetic service and arrogance in leadership. Even in labs where their old leaders have taken leadership positions, it shows the Quest/LabCorp way in this market fails to dominate.