Looking Back - What would have done differently?

Discussion in 'Industry Veterans' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we know it is you mental boy and you have been embarrassed time and again on this board so many times, that it is driving you further into decline.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Played the lottery more. Had better odds than being with this shit company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its just a job, but I feel you.
    it really all comes down to the manager. the company is almost irrelevant.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really wouldn't change anything. It didn't end well for me; but, I learned so much about myself. Because I was tried by fire and came out strongerl, I am more confident and resolute in my gifts, abilities and business acumen. I had a good career. The last few months were God awful, but it was due to a hostile take=over, not a company I would have EVER chosen to work with if given the opportunity to decide.

I rested/recovered for a year and repositioned myself/traveled/ freelanced publications over my down year. The survival skills I learned in Pharma and my 6th sense were honed in pharmaland and serves me well in my current setting. And, for some reason many coworkers love to tell me how they wish they were in pharma like me blablabla.

Pharma was good to me. And it was good for pharma to be over (15+yrs). I get former coworkers contacting me for territories that need filling to this day. I say no everytime. Ya gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em. I'm mentally better out, and that's worth way more than a GPS tracked car with an expense account and gas covered.