Looking beyond the smoke screens

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2017 at 12:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On top of the other ~ $23 dollars it has jumped in a year... get a grip! Stay positive and let's sell!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you guys not realize how fucking easy our jobs are?! You literally have all the power to mange your OWN territory. You see your boss 2 or maybe 4 days a month... You can literally coast by waking up at 9am and leaving the field at 2 or 3pm every day. Hell you'll even grow market share doing this and will probably never get fired. You want to make special incentive and get promoted? Put the extra hours in and grind it out. Do things other reps are not doing. It doesn't happen over night, but if you stay consistent by putting the work in for even 1 month or 2 you will see the results. You control what happens.

I seriously don't get why some of you guys complain when we're getting paid 60k+ to literally work 20ish hours a week. I guarantee if you told people in the rest of the world that you get paid this much to speak to a doctor for less than 5 minutes, they'd think you're lying out your ass. To make it even more unbelievable you even get a FREE corporate car, gas, credit card, phone, and bonus'?? The fuck do you have to complain about?! Remember this is JOB, and we are a PROFESSIONAL sales representative. We have to do some type of work and put up with some bullshit....I love this job, I love being able to pick my kids up everyday, I love being able to control my own schedule, I love being able to control my territory and outcomes. Change your mindset and see that we really have it good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problems with recruiting?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ! I wish this was how my day went!!! I am out the door by 630 so I can start catching doctors by 7 or 730... 5 minutes with a doctor??? I get that opportunity maybe once a week... this job is not a walk in the park... and anyone who thinks so is out of their mind unless you live in the south... I hear that's a walk in the park... if you bust ass and put the time in you will make over 100k a year... and you will feel good about it... this company wants to see you do well...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, where does this guy live? I WISH I could work 20 hours a week. Are all your docs on the same street??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you have to be out the door so early. I also admire your work ethic, but I don't work nearly as hard as you. I figured out after about 6 months on the job that I had to leverage my top writers. I placed super super frequencies on my top 20 doctors and got about 7-9 of them writing. From there I depend on them to grow my business. I've made special incentive every single quarter for the past year and a half placing top 35% every time. Im out the door at 8 and back home by 4ish every day and I even take off every other friday just cause I can. And no, I dont live anywhere near the south... I live in state with 68% commercial coverage and no Medicaid coverage. My advice, leverage your top writers/top volume doctors. You convince 1 or 2 of them to write, and your life becomes so much easier. I dont even spend time on my bottom 75 at all. Go where the business is. No access? find an access. Remember there is working smart and there is working hard...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you looking to gain by posting this on CP?? You want us to leverage more from our top doctors? Okay, then schedule a cc with the reps in your region and review this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sales 101 concept I learned in my last sales role is that sometimes in sales people's careers they get "sick". The only way to fix this sickness is to keep it to yourself & not get anyone else sick.
    When we get sick in real life we need to go to the Dr. Your manager is your Dr. The complainers on this site have a super sickness and leadership, your crafted comments aren't going to make them better, especially not on this anon site. You are wasting your time, energy & risk catching the sickness too. I am sad to see any member of our leadership participating in this. I am disappointed in myself as I type this!

I realize mgmt's responses are coming from a good place but you guys are better than what your passion is displaying on here. You could be misunderstood by a lurking employee or potential candidate.

This is coming from a dedicated employee, who like an above earlier poster shared, I wake at the wee hours of the morning to catch providers, I do not work a 4-5 hour day, my days are long. I have no Medicaid coverage.

Any new hires or potential candidates: joining the Supernus team is the best professional decision I made. I am not #1 I am also not #179. Is this job easy? No way, but if you love sales this is a challenge that without a doubt will develop you into a better sales person - especially if you work in a state without meds on Medicaid formulary. This company takes care of us & gives us tools to sell & tries their best to remove obstacles that often get into sales way.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. If you don't believe that, hop on over to the forums of other companies and see what they have to deal with. This thread has been silent for a really long time because there's really nothing to bitch about

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

W/ GC in place it EZ money & nada damn thing to bitch about