Looking for a job at Dendreon?

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2020 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A word of advice for anyone looking for a job at Dendreon. RUN! Run away as fast as you can. This place is TOXIC! What company tells their current sales force that they have to re-interview for their jobs???? WTF? Product is great, culture SUCKS. Dig into the pasts of the CEO and SVP and you'll see why you don't want to be a part of this company. RUN, RUN, RUN. This isn't a sour grapes post--it is the truth. See how many people are fleeing Dendreon in droves!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2nd the above post. These are not nice people running the show over here. They'll say one thing to your face, and then stab you in the back the moment you turn around. They tout how much money everyone will make, but why would you trust them on that, when they've been so incredibly dishonest with most everything else? If you are thinking of coming here, be prepared to leave soon because you'll not be able to take it too long, or you'll be fired if they don't like you. I certainly wouldn't leave a decent job, even if it pays less. Its just not worth the risk to your resume and career.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is this where all the rats from Mallinckrodt’s sinking ship ended up? Sounds like the next Titanic

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a dumpster fire begging the DOJ to investigate. Chinese are bringing in more of their own once Covid opens up

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad. This used to be a cool place with a great drug. Best of luck to those looking for a better place to land.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have known when the SVP didn’t even have a linkedin page… She, along with the CEO, both from Mallinkrodt, are going to burn another one to the ground. I’ve had three recruiters call me and asked me what the hell is happening… Everything mentioned above is correct. Class action, here we come. Give us a call China.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the manager for Philadelphia and what type of management style does this person have?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are they running to?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on there? Everyone is leaving. VPs, COO, CMO, directors. Getting the feeling the new CEO is trying to burn them down.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dendreon’s culture has definitely gone downhill with new CEO and SVP!!! Bringing in a bunch of “know NOTHING” arthritis reps and staff at all levels makes NO SENSE to deal in the Oncology world with an Autologous Immunotherapy. Customers will catch on soon that it’s all about the sale but the Medical support no longer EXISTS!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone think a group of Mallinckrodt rejects would know how to run a company? What a joke. Disaster coming soon