LOOKING FOR SALES REPRESENTATIVES WHO HAVEN’T BEEN PAID FROM LOST STOCK

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Join the class action lawsuit 1-866-767-3653

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that the people who are interested in protecting their rights and their finances have already thrown their hats in the ring, and the people who lack energy and motivation to do anything but take any job that will have them will just slither away in the dark, but isn’t that with any challenging situation? Good information though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just walk away. No chance of winning. Sound entitled like you’re owed something. Move on.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think so little of yourself to proclaim that you don’t deserve anything, then you (table) that projection and You Move On.
    I think that the poster was reaching out to the mature adults who realize that they have been taken for a ride and refuse to scoot over in the passenger seat anymore. If you like being a PAB, why respond? Just STFU and run away with your 80k salary.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This poster is the same knucklehead making 95% of all posts related to lawsuits. He/she just can't move past the fact that there are so few people that will lawyer-up with him. The incessant 'punk arse b**ch' comment implies low IQ, probably someone from the Southeast or Kentucky

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of knuckleheads running this company into the ground.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever the poster/posters are, I thank you for getting me over $64,000. I wouldn’t have known what to do without your help. Deep gratitude.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you poster. 81000 for me. That’s a long cry from $6000 after taxes. I’m satisfied but still hope that Dep gets what they deserve. Little greedy Arthur tried to take our money.