Looking to get back in!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 8, 2019 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you stay in this industry past 50-55 something must be wrong with you or you majorly fucked up somewhere.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had to stay. Couldn't get hired elsewhere. I don't have boobs and vag.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where else can you find a 10 hr.@ week “ job”, benes, pension, car, etc.? I’ll “ work” this job, now my part- time second one, until I die.
    You’re the fucked in one and too stupid to cash in.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i sincerely hope I can survive another 30 years in this industry

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm 24. Currently in lab sales (toxicology). I'm a juice daddy, papa juice, fuckin shredded. Can't wait to get that Stryker job and starting making bank unlike you peasant pharma reps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries, you won’t. Hahahahaha! Dumbass. Pharma as it is today will disappear tomorrow. Only a matter of time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stryker doesn’t hire losers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep trying & good luck - you likely have the experience one of the groups may be needing...

For me, I’m looking to get back in with the chicks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely the funniest comment ever on this board.

No integrity company like Stryker hires nothing but losers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! So true.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree partially, you are already older & wiser, not insecure...your education valid...

When the younger people see that you know your stuff, they’ll respond with “yes, sir”.

Go in looking your best, super smart...just for men...without too much flaunt...nurturing environment, you still need to dress the part = dorky. Save the beard styles & Rico Suave or Hollywood actor image for the weekend with your sweethearts...

Suggestion - no fancy cars as rides to work or expect at that place a lug of poison in your drink. Maybe some clown during lab cleanup breaks a mercury thermometer in your Naked Juice after he drank chemicals all morning to have enough urine to piss in your ride.

So, Keep the Porsche and your designer threads at home in the garage and you’re good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forgot to mention in that environment do not leave your cell phone or iPad around while on break or in the lab. Always keep it in your pocket. There seems to be a contingent of people that have access to computer experts (IT people). They can install applications to network your phone or iPad like it’s a speakerphone. Pretty soon you have everyone you do not want in your life spying on your most personal communications. No privacy unless you purchase a new computer every month...

So these types usually bother good looking women but also handsome men...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, handsome man, seems like you may have some explaining to do about cashing out with stock options that you got for 0.0071 per share if I remember correctly. Rumor was that it was $485,000. Enough money to tune up your TT?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, l posted above about the potential for swing club action. Since, Office hanky-panky and fun,fun in groups can be hazardous to our wallets and reputations,I extend the invite anonymously via Cafe-Pharma. I already had a close call in 2003 when I had an MCL injury and I went to a swing club downtown- I think someone may have gotten a foto of the cage I had on my leg. It likely ruined the non-disclosed open relationship between my ex and I...

But just to clarify things from 2010:

I had rearranged my work schedule to come in late at lunchtime some of the days where I had to oral dose mice, since I needed to work on the weekend oral dosing as well the studies. So, yes, it seemed like I was trying to impress someone or do a tri-athelon - the person who I was trying to impress was an NFL cheerleader but unlikely to get her as a longtime girlfriend since she is 1/2 my age...but I tried anyway..if she’s reading this...still crazy about you...

Further clarification:

Also, I was cycling in due to someone else driving my Roadster that had gotten pissed in by some clown who was jealous of the ride.

The parade that they are rumoring that I was dancing naked in was a BI pride event and the flag was a gift that I was afraid to hang up at work because of haters like the one who used my car as his toilet. The general Qwan statue was also a gift and my then living partner did not want it at home.

Last bit of clarification:

BTW: it TURNS ME ON that your co-worker friend wanted to jump in the shower with me at work.. She COULD HAVE as well as YOU... Lord, I want to go back in time...So I talked with J (you know who) and he mentioned to me that he would go to meet up with us at the swing club. I can think of a lot of fun stuff we can do....hope to see you soon...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello? Earth to poster - what are you smoking?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe 15yrs ago but there are better industries to pursue with more money now