Looking to join Covidien

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2011 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the FDA pulls a few threads re: branded drug development, they will uncover enough unethical leadership practices to shut the place down.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on! Pharma side is horrible, full of ex J&J jokers and so bad most people don't even put Covidien on their resume! Most careers are very short lived here in Pharma!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Unless you can't find anything else and are desperate, I'd continue looking elsewhere. Heard they layed off over 100 people throughout Mally last week in pharma as a start to the spin-off. More to come. Nothing new in the pipeline that will sustain the company for the long-term. Company is unstable and who knows how long it will survive on its own after the spin.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your people aren't qualified. Your home office people lack experience and it shows.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are going to take a base of $44k? You call out the regional in a CP post? You actually believe "alot" is a word? Go back to rental cars.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Spot on"? Only throw backs use that term now. Grow up and talk like an American.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base look like for pharma? They called me for interview but I don't know anyone who works for this company. Positive feed back is helpful please.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's for the Pharma side RUN! Low pay, unreachable goals and you'll probably be looking within 6 months!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range and bonus range?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covidien to spin out pharma business to Mallinckrodt