Looking to speak to former Purdue OxyContin sales reps

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much money are we talking about? Don't waste our time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait a couple weeks after the layoff is announced, then you'll have your choice of employees to speak with. After 20 years and $600B, there is no loyalty.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love your show. Always give both sides of a topic.
    What is your number at office or cell?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

office number 917-947-5790. thanks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call 867-5309. Ask for Jenny.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are plenty of people willing to blab.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only for a price - Jenny

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick up the phone - I am always home
    Just ring 362-4368 -I lead a life of crime

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wilson Pickett 634-5789. Call any time. Check it out on YouTube.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dial 1-900-MIXALOT and kick them nasty thoughts

Baby got back

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ex Purdue employee here. Received a letter today explaining that Purdue is being sued in a civil suit and they wanted to let me know that if i was contacted by an attorney i could choose to speak or not and if i needed representation they would be happy to pay for my attorney! Little do they know ex employees wouldn’t want Purdue’s attorneys representing them because they would have to go along with all the Purdue lies and BS! Hopefully employees will get their own attorneys or the plaintiffs will pay the ex reps fees so they can tell it like it is and like it was! Not Purdue’s twisted reality they tried to recreate under Timney to change the way they are viewed !!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not Purdue’s twisted reality they tried to recreate under Timney to change the way they are viewed !!

And not to mention the bullshit spewed from certain regional managers, district managers and senior reps all in the effort to get notch or two up in the rankings. Market share baby!! No thought about ruining people's lives.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a rep, but at HOME OFFICE for 20+years. Saw the looking the other way thinking places like Maine and W Va were anomalies, , paying off the various AGs, awarding "Toppers" to reps with only 2 docs writing,etc.,etc.,etc.

Biggest bunch of mercenaries I ever saw

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seth, I watch the show all the time! Let me think about it, I might take you up on it. Plus, I’m a real character!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds good. feel free to reach out to talk on background too. if you are interested, the sooner the better.

S

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seth, the problem with reps who might be willing to speak, can’t afford to lose their severance package. It could takes months for many reps to consider it. Reps from the 80’s, 90’s, and early 2000’s have more to add, than those from recent years. I do believe that lots of things are happening outside the US, but that’s another story, which is slowly beginning as we speak.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another issue is how the industry has turned. People can easily be prosecuted for saying things they may know. I can tell you, I have never been asked to say anything untrue during my time at Purdue, but that’s just my experience. Opioids are no joke, and we live in a time where not only companies are being prosecuted and sued, but so are managers and sales reps. Much of the media portrays things differently (both true and untrue, though mostly untrue), which makes it difficult.

The general community doesn’t always understand truth. Sometimes what is written or even said, is taken out of context. Then you have those who would be telling the truth, but no one would believe it, if it was positive statements. The consequences could be bad for anyone, even those who couldn’t say much bad about the company. It’s a very difficult situation to most to understand. If you do a documentary, it would be necessary to speak to many people, because there has been people who’ve done the right things, despite what most politicians and media stations say or print. But the good is rarely spoken about. Everyone wants to blame Purdue, but that’s not true or untrue. Even my statements sound contradictory, but that’s how complex and distorted things are when you have opioids. Who do you believe? Bad news sells, good news barely gets printed. We are a country who follows the leader. Most don’t research truth, and even when some do, they are so brainwashed, it’s impossible to accept, so it’s really a mute point.